Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:
Let's go Bruins!

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Go penguans

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Letang is sooooooooo good. Bennett with a nice move hopefully he didn't break.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

wow, what a suprise the pens are down 1-0 in the 1st

also that was a really dumb penalty by hagelin

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Hmmmm..Pens give up the first goal again. Whatever. Daley pretty unlucky there.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

lol the pens have allowed hte 4th most 1st goals in the NHL. 44 times :stare:

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Look Around You posted:

lol the pens have allowed hte 4th most 1st goals in the NHL. 44 times :stare:

Jesus christ, who's let in more?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Took the Penguins longer than usual tonight to spot their opponent a 1 goal lead

That's what, 6 games in a row they've allowed the first goal in the 1st period now? And they've won 5 of them?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Go away Rick.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Do --- NOT --- LOSE --- you morons

http://i.imgur.com/iY0vtqh.gifv

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Vincent Van Goat posted:

Jesus christ, who's let in more?

I think they said Sabres Leafs and Flames?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Bonino had two real good looks there. Better PP than usual :)

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

I absolutely hate these drop passes in the neutral zone on the power play

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Bonino had two real good looks there. Better PP than usual :)

Well, it is against Buffalo

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

wow

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

i wish loving steigerwald woudln't sound like his dog died every time the pens get scored against. It makes me want to shut the game off

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Murder Rick Tocchet.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Vincent Van Goat posted:

Well, it is against Buffalo

I remember noted not good team Calgary won a week or so ago. RIP Pittsburgh. Can't beat bad teams.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

lol Penguins getting destroyed by loving Buffalo

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

That was a lotta bad luck :(

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Daley hits Kessel which leads to an empty net finish.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

rex rabidorum vires posted:

I remember noted not good team Calgary won a week or so ago. RIP Pittsburgh. Can't beat bad teams.

oddly the Pirates had exactly the same problem last year, they'd have won 105 games and the Cardinals would have run into the Arrieta buzzsaw if the Pirates could have just beaten the loving Brewers and Reds. And the Steelers have made a habit of trouncing the best teams on their schedule and inexplicably losing to the bad ones for years now. I don't understand why but it's a Pittsburgh thing.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

At least there aren't any bad teams in the playoffs, right?

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Eric the Mauve posted:

lol Penguins getting destroyed by loving Buffalo

I'd argue that the Pens are outplaying them but have gotten kinda unlucky

e: SOG: 14-6 Pens

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
he brought the stick up into his own face but whatever refs we get it we get it.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

By the way I didn't really pay attention but I assume Zatkoff cleared waivers and is back at WBS?

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:
trampoline_bear.gif

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

It might just be that they are bad but it sure looks like the Sabres are already turtling on a 2 goal lead in the 1st period. Is Dan Bylsma coaching them or something?

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Eric the Mauve posted:

By the way I didn't really pay attention but I assume Zatkoff cleared waivers and is back at WBS?

Actually I think he's still on the NHL roster and is just getting scratched every game

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
thanks ref / defense / tuukka / hockey gods / the rap musics / whatever :smith:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Bad goalies and poo poo teams seem to be the kryptonite for Sullivan's Pens

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

On the upside the Pens have created some really good rebounds/tips that have just gone wide. Granted they did that against NJ.....

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

The Penguins may be way ahead on shots but most of their shots have been harmless shots from impossible angles and it's giving me horrible Johnston flashbacks that make me want to crawl under my desk and whimper

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Ok that's it for me!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Look Around You posted:

Ok that's it for me!

Goddammit.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

I guess MAF isn't getting the night off after all

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Pull....Murray?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

You guys aren't going to believe this but the Penguin that hosed up to create that goal was Ben Lovejoy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Vincent Van Goat posted:

Pull....Murray?

Neither one of the last two goals were even remotely on him.

• Locked thread