Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Keith got ejected?

What did he do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Ian Cole interview....man this is bad.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
He two handed swung at Charlie Coyle and sent blood flying everywhere as far as I could tell.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
No Keith and No Seabrook hahaha this is gonna go well :thumbsup:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
If he did what Top Hats said then that's a deserved penalty (I missed it on TV, and Hawks broadcast cut to commercial). Suspendable, too.

On the bright side he won't have to skate 35 minutes, but the Hawks are playing 5 defensemen and neither are Seabrook or Keith.

e: Just saw it, definitely was intentional and the ejection is deserved.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Michael Grabner scored a goal?! :monocle:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Holy poo poo :stare: Yep I saw that right.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Keith you loving dumbass.

The penalty is deserved. He got slammed on his back and he whacked Coyle in the face with his stick from the ground.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

No Keith and No Seabrook hahaha this is gonna go well :thumbsup:

So... I should probably go back to playing Hyperdimension Neptunia instead of switching over to the game eh?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Hoss SHG :siren:

#499!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

gently caress

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hossa SHG :siren:

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
gently caress Duncan Keith.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

I'm so glad we got essentially a top 2 defenseman for rob loving scuderi

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Wow Vanek got crosschecked and went down in pain and play continued.

Is this the game Chicago's interested in playing?

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I am confused and befuddled at the Montreal Canadiens hockey club being ahead of Detroit.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Cole and Lovejoy playing big minutes is the #1 thing that worries me going into the playoffs. Playoff opponents are going to exploit them mercilessly. And Pouliot can hardly play a shift without loving something up. The blue line is kind of an issue.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Where is seabrook? Also anyone have a gif of what Keith did? I'm at work and can't watch the game

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Dale Ouise posted:

I am confused and befuddled at the Montreal Canadiens hockey club being ahead of Detroit.

Detroit is also terrible

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Same call that Hags was called on earlier. Unfortunately the PP is not good.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Dale Ouise posted:

Justin Abdelkader for 7 years.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

RC Cola posted:

Where is seabrook? Also anyone have a gif of what Keith did? I'm at work and can't watch the game

Seabrook is out with an illness

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Koopa Kid posted:

Michael Grabner scored a goal?! :monocle:

Granted the pass to him was really pretty and Lu got caught so he had a wide open net.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
That was a masterful PK

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Holy poo poo they just showed what Keith did. What a loving moron. :catstare:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Ummagumma posted:

That was a masterful PK

Who knew that Duncan Keith and Brent Seabrook were the problem with our PK the whole time

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

They just replayed the crosscheck. Glad the SHG was predicated by some Blackhawks player cross checking Vanek in the back of the chest.

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Mar 30, 2016

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

STOP WITH THAT loving AWFUL DROP PASS

CDX
Dec 3, 2004

Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend.
Duncan Keith is a huge piece of poo poo and I hope he gets suspended for double digits (haha he won't because LOL NHL).

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Duncan Keith is a lowkey piece of poo poo.

Also, I just saw a dude walking into Scottrade Center wearing a Mike Danton jersey.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Aw Phil :(

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Keith acts like a psycho once in awhile and tries to murder people, these things happen.

He's probably being suspended for multiple games, he's already out of the next game due to the match penalty.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

fuckk that was close

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

rex rabidorum vires posted:

STOP WITH THAT loving AWFUL DROP PASS

but the Stars game hasn't started yet :confused:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Score again.

Score now.

I dare you, Bruins. I dare you.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Stretch Marx posted:

Granted the pass to him was really pretty and Lu got caught so he had a wide open net.

Still, it's a minor miracle he didn't fire it into the stands

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

https://twitter.com/myregularface/status/714973277874065408

:smith:

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
huby :catdrugs:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Dammit Fehr you moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Christ almighty Keith, please get suspended for a very long time. Alternatively, punched in the face 15 or 16 thousand times.

• Locked thread