Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

staberind posted:

I already drink before 6pm, and am dealing with my ex dumping me for some guy who then dumped her and now she relies on me for pity. try harder, meanwhile take a look in the Ostagram thread.

lol if you aren't getting laid out of this arrangement you aren't even worthy to carry senpai's gym bag!!!!

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

8-Bit Scholar posted:

lol if you aren't getting laid out of this arrangement you aren't even worthy to carry senpai's gym bag!!!!

I live many miles and over a sea away from her, i'm sure we will make the sex, but a relationship is different. :/
Plus, I am faffing about on SA instead of making the sex. my priorities are different.

staberind fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Mar 31, 2016

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

staberind posted:

I already drink before 6pm, and am dealing with my ex dumping me for some guy who then dumped her and now she relies on me for pity. try harder, meanwhile take a look in the Ostagram thread.

lol why do you even give her pity? I'd laugh at her repeatedly and call her a dumbass.

E: You should tease like you want her back and then just dump her.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Microwaves Mom posted:

lol why do you even give her pity? I'd laugh at her repeatedly and call her a dumbass.

E: You should tease like you want her back and then just dump her.

I know i should, but... well its tempting, but... arrrgh, GET OUT OF MY TEETH

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

whatever happened to that study in europe that claimed to have found a senpai that noticed me faster than the speed of light, did it get debunked?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

staberind posted:

I know i should, but... well its tempting, but... arrrgh, GET OUT OF MY TEETH

Like totally stand her up at something or show up with a date and ask her where hers were as if she misinterpreted your thing that was meant as a double date.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

senpai rolls down window shade

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

so is it sempai or senpai

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

sin-pai :wiggle:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

w-whalechan~

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Notice me
Take my hand
Why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me?

Everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you senpai
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you senpai

--"Everytime (Notice Me Senpai)" by Britney Spears

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
By dressing up as Randy "Macho Man" Savage and beating his other student to death with a slim jim before his very eyes

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Applewhite has a promising career ahead of him as a manga artist.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

from an existential standpoint, senpai can't notice me, because then my life would be void of meaning. the act of noticing me destroys my reason for being--which is, ironically, to get senpai to notice me. my only recourse, once I am noticed by senpai, is to find a new senpai to pine for. therefore I am confined to a torturous cyclical existence, where I must simultaneously devote all my effort to getting senpai to notice me, then (upon gaining the attention I crave) transition to a new senpai from whom I must gain attention.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

I thought the purple haired one died

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Applewhite you're cracking me up.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

8-Bit Scholar posted:

you noticed :swoon:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

8-Bit Scholar posted:

It wasn't a fatal car crash. Luckily Sempai's family was away onn vacation and she just crashed into an empty house. She was injured but ok.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

SciFiDownBeat posted:

from an existential standpoint, senpai can't notice me, because then my life would be void of meaning. the act of noticing me destroys my reason for being--which is, ironically, to get senpai to notice me. my only recourse, once I am noticed by senpai, is to find a new senpai to pine for. therefore I am confined to a torturous cyclical existence, where I must simultaneously devote all my effort to getting senpai to notice me, then (upon gaining the attention I crave) transition to a new senpai from whom I must gain attention.

this but irl and replace senpai with women

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

applewhite - forums alchemist

turning poo poo into gold since 2014

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

this but irl and replace senpai with women

i don't care to belong to any woman that would have my member

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Buy custom m&ms with the message "notice me sempai" written on them and then eat the whole bag because you're a stupid fat worthless pig who doesn't deserve love.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Applewhite posted:

Buy custom m&ms with the message "notice me sempai" written on them and then eat the whole bag because you're a stupid fat worthless pig who doesn't deserve love.

dont doxx me bro

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Walk up to him and fire a nail gun into his gut. Fucker-senpai will learn to start paying attention.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I want to be the senpai.,

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Microwaves Mom posted:

I want to be the senpai.,

wow so im not good enough to be your kohai or whatever now is that it??

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Ahundredbux posted:

wow so im not good enough to be your kohai or whatever now is that it??

I guess I haven't noticed you.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
gently caress

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Ahundredbux posted:

gently caress

If you ask me you're more like a million bux than a hundred. At least to me.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I have been noticed by my senpai whats the next step thread / applewhite

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Take out his quivering member...ship card to the noodle haüs and give it a few extra punches. Senpai will think wow, what a nice person.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Mail him a box of spiders every day until he says yes.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ahundredbux posted:

I have been noticed by my senpai whats the next step thread / applewhite

Get him to notice you again. Repeat forever as you continue to chase an increasingly fleeting high.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I call marketing, see if we can't get an ad campaign going in the area around school. Billboards, radio ads, flyers, that kind of thing. Talk to the city council, see if we can't get a sponsored event going later in the month. Probably a concert with some indie-yet-mainstream headliner. What's the next holiday, Arbor Day? gently caress it, that'll do.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Applewhite posted:

Get him to notice you again. Repeat forever as you continue to chase an increasingly fleeting high.

sounds like a lot of work, i did not sign up for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ahundredbux posted:

sounds like a lot of work, i did not sign up for this

You don't choose the Kohai life the Kohai life chooses you.

• Locked thread