Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
I used to be a very rowdy kid, I've been a bouncer and a mechanic among other things, and I've had several surgeries. Two scars on my temples, one over my left eye, and another on my chin hidden by facial hair. I have about a five inch long slash mark on my left arm, faded burns on my hands and arms from working on cars, one stab mark on my side, and surgical scars on my right leg. Soon Ill be adding another surgical scar to my abdomen from back surgery.

Mine are pretty faded though, or covered by hair. When people DO notice, most of the time I just get asked if I were in the military or jail (neither, actually). Personally, I feel scars are a tapestry of someones life and I like to think that since I "earned" mine, I have the legitimacy to show them proudly. I dont think they should be stigmatized nor do I really feel like I am because of them, having never had much attention brought except when people notice or a girlfriend has asked.

All in all, they're just a part of life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedel jews
Mar 29, 2016
I want to give a thank you to everyone who answered.

• Locked thread