Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Vicas posted:

what did i just watch

Hockey's equivalent of Haley's Comet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

triple sulk posted:

THE FLYERS ARE BACK BABY

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Braden Holtby done lost shootouts to the last-place Columbus Blue Jackets and the Philadelphia "gently caress The Shootout" Flyers.

romanowski posted:

lol you are so bitter about that it's weird

Nah, had to get one more dig in. I'm done.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Pretty clear the Caps don't care too much about these remaining games and just want to be ready for the playoffs. This is just a waste of time and potential risk of injury to starters

Should just switch the team with Hershey and let 18 year olds play out the rest of the regular season

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lol @ hats' new av

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I can't believe anything

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Dogs and cats living together MASS HYSTERIA!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

DJExile posted:

lol @ hats' new av

thanks bud

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Don't worry folks here comes Mike Milbury's terrible opinions to bring us back to reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

:lol: nice

• Locked thread