Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

GET MY BELT SON posted:

guns. they need guns

:page3:

i covered this already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Soccer should be constitutionally banned from being played or watched on US soil.

It's a sport for the trash of the world and we have plenty of superior American games to enjoy.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I think I might go to a Colorado Rapids game this weekend if it feels warm out. I will try to keep your suggestions in mind as I watch.

Yabanjin
Feb 13, 2007

I AM smiling.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
soccer fuckin sucks any way you do it

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
Team Handball is soccer, stripped of all the boring and lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woden
May 6, 2006
-Swap between offensive and defensive teams whenever there's a possession change.
-Needs to be divided up more for reasons. So go with quarters instead of halves.
-Time outs, if a team hosed up their strats they need at least 7 chances to change them, per quarter.
-Digital ref/third umpire/whatever else they're called. Whenever something is contested take 2 mins out to watch replays over and over in slow motion.
-Stop the clock whenever there's a player sub, team change, ball goes out of bounds, time out, review, etc. 90 mins is too short, the game should last at least 4 hours and the clock should be mostly meaningless.

Just some ideas.

• Locked thread