Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

well well we-hee-hee-heeeel hey there wireless fans and welcome to another installment of mornings with mumphrey where we take your mondays and turn em into mumphreys!

*slidewhistle and spring sound effect*

today we're chatting all about you, the listener and ur gripes. got a big gripe, small gripe? tell ol doctor mumhprey cause he's gotta big bag of suppositories shaped like advice! i guess what i'm saying is we're going to take your beefs and turn em in to taco salad

*toilet flush sound* :george:

alright, the switchboard is lighting up. you're on the air caller, top o' the mumphrey to you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
what the hell is this

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

How many songs can you play on a skin flute?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Iron Prince posted:

what the hell is this

whops haha sorry folks we try to screen all the calls here but sometimes the loonies slip through the cracks!

:george:

next caller go ahead!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Sup, Jer?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey mumphrey, love the show. first time, long time. i got a gripe for ya. my neighbors dog is always barkin. barkin at this, barkin at that. it just grinds my gears. what should i do?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Long time listener first time caller. Love the show. I'm calling from the salt mine and my eyes are red and irritated, when I rub them they just get worst. It really sticks in my craw. I'll hang up and listen. Thanks!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

sounds like long time caller booblords on the line! thanks for tracking us down all the way on pirate radio! what's your question boobie?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hey jerry im incredibly angry

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

hey mumphrey, love the show. first time, long time. i got a gripe for ya. my neighbors dog is always barkin. barkin at this, barkin at that. it just grinds my gears. what should i do?

hey there caller! hope you tuned in last week when we had jack hanna on the show telling us all sorts of crazy animal facts! one thing old jacko learned me is that dogs are the only animal on earth that barks! sounds like you got dealt a pretty bad hand with your neighbour!

:woof:

anywho, an old trick that noblemen used to use to shut up a yappy mutt was they would fill a block of cheese full of sawdust and leave it inconspicuously on the dog's patrol route. soon enough that dog cant resist the smell of cheese and sawdust and gobbles it right up! now you may need to do this a few times depending on the size of the dog, but soon enough that wood jams em up so bad that they can't bark, bite, run, jump or breathe!

i guess what i'm saying is you need to turn that dog into a log

thatnks for the call. next caller good mumphgrey to ya

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
first time long time is kind of an oxymoron lol

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
err uhh hey there j mums in the morning im having trouble with blood coming off whehn i wipe my butt is it an inside blood or an outside blood?

do i have a diaper rash??

is it somethign more sinister?? butt cancer??

im not sure but i am sure im not going to a doctor i trust the opions of my favorite radio show host more

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i want to die any hints?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
It's not the morning anymore

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

hey jerry im incredibly angry

hey caller, sound slike someone's got a case of the mumphreys

a lot of things can cause anger according to recent psychologists. i hope you tuned in a couple weeks ago when we had special guest and dead psychologist carl jung on the show!

the main cause of anger these days is gender confusion so i would suggest you go out and buy some pretty dresses and a bow and see if that turns thigns around.

i guess what i'm saying is you need to turn that frown intoa gown

whoa those phone lines are hot, whove we got next?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
just called in to say great show and comment on two, possibly three local issues. Great show

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Hey j mumph big fan just wanted to get your opinion on the Denver Bronco's chances next year I'll take my answer off the air- thanks!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Cantaloupe posted:

first time long time is kind of an oxymoron lol

you're kind of a oxymoron caller!

:sproi-oi-oing:

hey producer arry, what's with letting all these meatball callers through today? i know where your kids go to school haha

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

hey there caller! hope you tuned in last week when we had jack hanna on the show telling us all sorts of crazy animal facts! one thing old jacko learned me is that dogs are the only animal on earth that barks! sounds like you got dealt a pretty bad hand with your neighbour!

anywho, an old trick that noblemen used to use to shut up a yappy mutt was they would fill a block of cheese full of sawdust and leave it inconspicuously on the dog's patrol route. soon enough that dog cant resist the smell of cheese and sawdust and gobbles it right up! now you may need to do this a few times depending on the size of the dog, but soon enough that wood jams em up so bad that they can't bark, bite, run, jump or breathe!

i guess what i'm saying is you need to turn that dog into a log

thatnks for the call. next caller good mumphgrey to ya

thanks jerry!

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Hi there Mr Mumphrey I got a question for you: my idiot stepson won't stop talking about dank meems. I think he's on the weed but his MOTHER thinks the sun shines outta his rear end in a top hat and doesn't believe me.

What the heck is this kid talking about???

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Im actually wired and not wireless.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

tomstuart posted:

err uhh hey there j mums in the morning im having trouble with blood coming off whehn i wipe my butt is it an inside blood or an outside blood?

do i have a diaper rash??

is it somethign more sinister?? butt cancer??

im not sure but i am sure im not going to a doctor i trust the opions of my favorite radio show host more

hey caller sorry to hear about your rear end problems!

hope you tuned in yesterday when we had royal botanist david bellamy on the show! he explained how a lack of plant oxygen is responsible for over 98% of the world's problems - terrorism, mortgage crises and you guessed it, butt cancer! i'd try putting a nice ficas or spider plant in your living room and see if that bungs up your butt blood. oxygen is good for the liver and what is the liver if not the butt of the tummy?

i guess what i'm saying is you need to turn that butt concern into a potted fern

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Hey Mum-o! I've heard the ad for a MyPillow on your show a few times now. Want to know if you have any experience with it? My current pillow is lumpy, but I'd like one that is mumphrey.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Captain Yossarian posted:

Hey j mumph big fan just wanted to get your opinion on the Denver Bronco's chances next year I'll take my answer off the air- thanks!

hope you tuned in to our post superbowl extravaganza when we had famous football champ elijah manning on the show!

a hot tip we got was that the broncos star qb is giving up football for ever to pursue his first love - masonry.

i'm calling a 7-10 season for the old mountain horses because their quarterback quit to mortar cracks

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Why are you all humoring this mentally ill man who thinks hes hosting a radio show?

He needs help.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
CAN I GET A TRAFFIC UPDATE PLEASE

*generic car noises and horn sounds*

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Moltke posted:

Hey Mum-o! I've heard the ad for a MyPillow on your show a few times now. Want to know if you have any experience with it? My current pillow is lumpy, but I'd like one that is mumphrey.

that's a great question caller and i hope you tune into our weekly segment pillow talk with my pillow ceo michael j. lindell!

its not often that you get to endorse a product you really believe in, but ive gotta say i love the my pillow and its changed my life! you can twist and shape the space age memory foam into anything you want. why, i've got one partially shoved up my rear end right now!

i guess what i'm saying is you need to turn that pillow into a dildo

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

whoops! looks like my rear end in a top hat producer larry is having a goddamn seizure again in the control room! we're gonna take a quick commercial break and be back with more mornings with mumphrey

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

sorry for the wait there folks, looks like producer larry is dead and i'm running the whole show here!

go ahead caller

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Larry's wife would like to know what you are doing after the show.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hi jerry, my sociopath neighbor chops the tails off the neighborhood cats that get into his yard. Is it he who is the animal?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Jerry, which was your favorite team to play for?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Long time listener first time caller. Love the show. I'm calling from the salt mine and my eyes are red and irritated, when I rub them they just get worst. It really sticks in my craw. I'll hang up and listen. Thanks!

thanks for your patience caller. if you're a long time listener you may remember my interview with heir to the kosher salt fortune hiram kosher and our discussion about the history of salt miners

the ancient saltherds knew that eyes were nothing but an obstacle to getting at that sweet white nectar, so most of them would remove their eyes! they learned to communicate using different arrangements of coarse salt and it evolved into a language we now call brail

my favourite way of removing my eyes is to lay down in a park covered in bread except for the eyes and letting some fine feathered friends feast on the bread and eventually pluck your eyes out and take them back to their nests for the little ones!

i guess what i'm saying is you need to give your eyes to the skies

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hi jerry, my sociopath neighbor chops the tails off the neighborhood cats that get into his yard. Is it he who is the animal?

i hope you didn't miss my exclusive interview with famous murderer ted bundy a few months ago! one thing ol teddy taught me is that we don't always understand why people we call "sociopaths" or "murderers" do things, and sometimes they serve a greater good that we can't possibly understand with our feeble, mortal brains!

one thing you might do is talk to this neighbour and see if you ca get a sense of his grand plan. a better option though might be to break into his house and steal the tails! i'm imagining gluing those tails to your crotch until you have nest of fuzzy weiners that no sane lady could resist!

i guess what i'm saying is you need to use those tail parts to enhance your male parts

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hey jerry, first timer here. how do i get my wife to love me more?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

sounds like long time caller booblords on the line! thanks for tracking us down all the way on pirate radio! what's your question boobie?

Do you think it's bullshit that dgsw keeps making "I'm quitting GBS" threads but keeps on keepin on, or do you just see it as a type of posting art?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Booblord Zagats posted:

Do you think it's bullshit that dgsw keeps making "I'm quitting GBS" threads but keeps on keepin on, or do you just see it as a type of posting art?

whoops sorry but as a long time listener you ought ta know that we don't talk about the internet on mornings with mumphrey!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I don't have a radio, is this show available via podcast

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry, what is a good excuse to tell your doctor when you need a wristwatch removed from your rear end? Also several marbles. I'm not gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hi Jerry how about you answer my loving questioN!!

• Locked thread