Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slime
Jan 3, 2007
wtf are these weird things you people keep posting

are they a kind of pastry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Haaaa

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

goldmine

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I keep thinking he can't top the last one but then :shrug:

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

:captainpop:

Was already goldmine, now the best goldmine ever.

XYZ
Aug 31, 2001

jesus christ lmao

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Howdy from the goldmine!

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I keep thinking he can't top the last one but then :shrug:

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Dude's been here since 2008. A few days ago he accidently revealed that he doesn't know what a shrimp is. Eight years of posting out the window, now he's shrimp guy. That's his legacy. In a few decades if you look up The _White_Crane it's just going to be an image of a shrimp, subtitle "what the gently caress is this, some kind of small pastry?"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Slime posted:

wtf are these weird things you people keep posting

are they a kind of pastry

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Where's Miller? Or Otto?

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Palpek posted:

There's only one direction now.

These are amazing. The thread has taken on a new life of its own, and it's glorious.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
If I had any skills I'd throw in a Helen Hunt looking up from the jeep to goggle at a herd of giant prawns. Pretend I did that.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Outrail posted:

If I had any skills I'd throw in a Helen Hunt looking up from the jeep to goggle at a herd of giant prawns. Pretend I did that.

shialeboufdooiiit.gif.

I cant post that one more than 3 times a day i think there is a rule or something.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Dude's been here since 2008. A few days ago he accidently revealed that he doesn't know what a shrimp is. Eight years of posting out the window, now he's shrimp guy. That's his legacy. In a few decades if you look up The _White_Crane it's just going to be an image of a shrimp, subtitle "what the gently caress is this, some kind of small pastry?"

I just love how defensive he was, like it completely normal and natural to not have ever seen one of the most ubiquitous and beloved seafoods on earth

Hello Meow
Nov 9, 2009
What if it turns out he has face blindness, but for shrimp?

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

Nice.

GopherFlats
Mar 16, 2011

Beauty in its simplicity.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

I don't know what this is. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kiss you.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

SneakyFrog posted:

I don't know what this is. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kiss you.

:colbert: Shrimp. And white wine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Panfilo posted:

:colbert: Shrimp. And white wine.

drat you.

now come here.

:blush:

• Locked thread