Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Mu Zeta posted:

Who wants the Keurig of tortillas

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1104354043/the-artisan-tortilla-maker

$200 if you join the Kickstarter. $400 at retail. And no, you cannot use your own dough.

gently caress nerds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

SneakyFrog posted:

and must be pinappley as all gently caress.

Good.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

I am at a bar wherein they serve a 2oz drink in a pineapple and charge $20 for it. gently caress pineapple. (I normally like it but my bullshit meter is too high)

:lol: Caveat emptor biiiitch!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Voodoo Donuts started that trend here in Portland and is almost universally loathed by people from here.

People seriously stand in lines out in Oregon rain for up to an hour to spend way too much money for donuts that are just gonna get soaked in the rain and holy gently caress it is so goddamn baffling

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Palpek posted:

Now wait a minute...

No matter how many takes I do this still looks like an anatomically correct vagina soup.

Those are shrimp you dummy :rolleye:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Howdy from the goldmine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Dude's been here since 2008. A few days ago he accidently revealed that he doesn't know what a shrimp is. Eight years of posting out the window, now he's shrimp guy. That's his legacy. In a few decades if you look up The _White_Crane it's just going to be an image of a shrimp, subtitle "what the gently caress is this, some kind of small pastry?"

I just love how defensive he was, like it completely normal and natural to not have ever seen one of the most ubiquitous and beloved seafoods on earth

• Locked thread