Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

honda whisperer posted:

Where I work there is coffee. It's folgers. One of my coworkers bought a keurig. He uses it to make... folgers.

:negative:

this is worse than all the artisan bullshit and the goddamn almond milk nipple guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

might be wrong posted:

I work at a restaurant that attracts a lot of fad diet types, and recently people have been coming in asking if we'll sell them our pasteurized cow/chicken bones for their "bone broth diet"

Are people really so out of touch that a completely standard beef/chicken stock is now this niche thing you have to get from special sources?

yes. or throwing bones + water in a stock pot overnight is just super hard

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i wonder if one could get a lucrative youtube money gig seductively describing the experiences of frozen dinners.

i bet it could be found with less :effort: that i dont have

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Sentient Data posted:

I am so damned angry at that thing.

Lard, starch, squish, heat.

this guy knows whats up

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

at first it looked like meat inside meat which is confirmed as a good thing.

that is not meat on the outside.

that is icky and bad.

and must be pinappley as all gently caress.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Picnic Princess posted:

Give it to me then you gigantic weirdo

good take it. :colbert:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Rebel Blob posted:

Not in this case, it's part of a 5-course meal that probably cost hundreds of dollars. Also I found out that they only had 20 tickets available for this event, only sold by a cyclist traveling around Oslo who had to be found through cryptic hints posted by the restaurant on twitter. I wasn't aware it was possible to disappear this far up into one's own rear end.

Some of what else you would have gotten with your meal:

FEEED ME

WHAT IS THAT FOOD FOR ANTS?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

:perfect:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

:allears:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Palpek posted:

I'm not finished yet.

never ever finish.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
thread title is amazing.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Outrail posted:

If I had any skills I'd throw in a Helen Hunt looking up from the jeep to goggle at a herd of giant prawns. Pretend I did that.

shialeboufdooiiit.gif.

I cant post that one more than 3 times a day i think there is a rule or something.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

I don't know what this is. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kiss you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Panfilo posted:

:colbert: Shrimp. And white wine.

drat you.

now come here.

:blush:

• Locked thread