Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
back from probation, digging around the basement and found this book of postcards

forgot i had it, some cool stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
gently caress off, ganesha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQvYzkm4OlQ

DEAD MAN'S SHOE fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Mar 31, 2016

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
ganesha gay, so what

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Just gonna chill with a cobra in my hand.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Welcome back Mr. Dog. I, for one, am pleased at your return. Let's get hosed up on VO and weed, shall we?

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Navin Johnson posted:

Welcome back Mr. Dog. I, for one, am pleased at your return. Let's get hosed up on VO and weed, shall we?

we shall my dude.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Lord Ganesha, the Never Forgetter, The Peanut Devourer

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
what kind of gimmick account is an elephant anyway? lol youre ugly and bulky and gay and always in the way of other animals and poo poo like gtfo

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

drunk dog posted:

what kind of gimmick account is an elephant anyway? lol youre ugly and bulky and gay and always in the way of other animals and poo poo like gtfo

shiva and Parvati had a son and shiva killed him for being a sissy mamas boy. Parvati said she'd destroy the world unless he jesused and came back to her. Shiva replaced his busted dome with a big cool elephant head . There must have been some magic in that elephant head they found, for when shiva placed it on his corpse neck he began to dance around

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

drunk dog posted:

It was the only head Shiva could find after he cut off Ganesh's human head and it rolled away and he couldn't find it and Parvati was super pissed.

Edit: too slow. :eng99:

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Testikles posted:

Just gonna chill with a cobra in my hand.

That's Vasuki, one of the kings of the nagas.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
here some more also my bad for double posting that last image

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

You are not Ganesh, Ganesh is pleasant!

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Professor Shark posted:

You are not Ganesh, Ganesh is pleasant!

i am unpleasant? til

e actually i knew that and pray for death hth

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That's actually a really hip reference to hit Fox comedy "The Simpsons"

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am not an animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJL-kyV-flw

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Professor Shark posted:

That blasphemous episode is banned in Modi's India (I assume).

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Professor Shark posted:

ah the reason why i missed that is also probably why i crave death on a minute by minute basis

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
well despite worshiping such curious deities among many others they still arent blowing each other up or embarking on modern day religious crusades so the hindu do have that going for them despite many human rights issues engrained within the culture of india that still exist in the present day they still dont attempt to land their planes in our buildings

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Mariana Horchata posted:

well despite worshiping such curious deities among many others they still arent blowing each other up or embarking on modern day religious crusades so the hindu do have that going for them despite many human rights issues engrained within the culture of india that still exist in the present day they still dont attempt to land their planes in our buildings

Thank you for turning this thread about Ganesh into another bunch of racist bullshit. I thought it would take until the second page, but no.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Mariana Horchata posted:

lol you're a loving piece of poo poo.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
"heyyyy ganesha, what's with the long face lol"

that is what I would say to that deity

I'd also ask how he uses four hands in his fapping routine

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
A fun fact about Ganesh is that his designated mount is a mouse, even though he is an elephant. I forget the colorful myth behind this development, but you will see a mouse at or near Ganesh's feet in most art.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

drunk dog posted:

we shall my dude.

what's VO?

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Agag posted:

Thank you for turning this thread about Ganesh into another bunch of racist bullshit. I thought it would take until the second page, but no.

jokes on you. this thread isn't making it to the second page!

That Robot posted:

what's VO?

wondered that myself, but i'm in

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Agag posted:

A fun fact about Ganesh is that his designated mount is a mouse, even though he is an elephant. I forget the colorful myth behind this development, but you will see a mouse at or near Ganesh's feet in most art.

drat son bring back your old pixel av. this one you got now isn't as fun.

also lol a mouse

im the Ganesha beer gut

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
yea it was a rat not a mouse hth

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Ganesh's gut represents contentment and enlightenment. Use this information next time someone starts roasting you due to your gut.

Ganesh also has one broken tusk, because he snapped it off and used it as a pen to record the Mahabharata.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

drunk dog posted:

ah the reason why i missed that is also probably why i crave death on a minute by minute basis

Whatever, just make sure you tape the hockey game

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2k4GrVXc_Q

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Agag posted:

Ganesh's gut represents contentment and enlightenment. Use this information next time someone starts roasting you due to your gut.

Ganesh also has one broken tusk, because he snapped it off and used it as a pen to record the Mahabharata.

thought the mahabharata predated ganesh? they might be lying

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

drunk dog posted:

we shall my dude.

right on right on. I am going to tip back a vo & seven in your honor this evening (west coast - almost off work). You'll have to bring the weed. I'm out.............

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Agag posted:

what represents changing your av from a cool pixel dude to some sketchy fellow with a scarf?

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Navin Johnson posted:

right on right on. I am going to tip back a vo & seven in your honor this evening (west coast - almost off work). You'll have to bring the weed. I'm out.............

keep me in mind when i move out there

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

That Robot posted:

what's VO?

VO is a fine quality, exteremely smooth whiskey made by Seagrams which is excellent for sipping and equally as good mixed strongly with seven-up. I would type the abbreviation for "hope this helps" but I'm not feeling very self-deprecating today and I do not wish to admit that I am a huge prick.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Ganesh is featured on the labels of several beers, both Southeast Asian lagers and Brooklyn hipster craft beers.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hruW7-mYWhY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

drunk dog posted:

thought the mahabharata predated ganesh? they might be lying

That's the magic of mythology.

• Locked thread