Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Root Bear posted:

You also admitted to drinking while posting while moderating, let's hope they understand.

breakin ALL the rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

morning all

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Your avatar has gotten strangely cuter.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Scathach, my Irish king in CK2 had a daughter with your username. I think I married her off to some French dude to forge an alliance.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Scathach posted:

Your avatar has gotten strangely cuter.

He gained a bit of love fat

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Crow Jane posted:

Scathach, my Irish king in CK2 had a daughter with your username. I think I married her off to some French dude to forge an alliance.

That's a good, strong family line you have! Congrats and I hope she outlives the French royalty.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
I have a confession: I am the next Green Lantern, and I always will be.

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff
I regret not registering my SA name as "Uncle Yayo," but I registered when I was like 15. Years before I was an uncle or had any experience with cocaine and I don't like lying.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
someone in cs:go goes by Fetty Awp, and i'm sad it's not me

pocket pool
Aug 4, 2003

B U T T S

Bleak Gremlin
I've always liked SA Forums poster HE ON THE TOILET's username.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Naanviolence and rusty staub are, in my opinion, p good names here on the Something Awful Dot Com Forums

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Also I feel like I've seen a "whilst pooping I" , which is also, in my opinion, p good as a username, here on the internet's #1 $10 forum

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

burexas.irom posted:

Oh boy I always wanted to post in one of these threads. Has my time finally come?

no

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

om nom nom posted:

Also I feel like I've seen a "whilst pooping I" , which is also, in my opinion, p good as a username, here on the internet's #1 $10 forum
Close, it's farting.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
This guy's name is my eternal favorite.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Also partial to this one.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I ate a big burger tonight called a spicy perogy burger and it had deep fried potato slices, spicy herbed sour cream, green onions, shredded cheddar, lettuce, tomato, and bacon.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Picnic Princess posted:

I ate a big burger tonight called a spicy perogy burger and it had deep fried potato slices, spicy herbed sour cream, green onions, shredded cheddar, lettuce, tomato, and bacon.

boston pizza?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Picnic Princess posted:

Perogies are good, so a perogy burg should be good. Was it good?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 16 days!)

rest in peace Warren G. Farting

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

It was Boston Pizza and it was very good.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Tiggum posted:

What does "fai" mean? And how do you "stay fai"?

Fai is the best general in Command and Conquer: Generals and you can stay fai by listening to this awesome song.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'm so sorry for letting you down.

but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

hi is this the LITERALLY A BIRD megathread?

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

This, but taking it a step further and assuming that everyone is also a physical embodiment of their avatar in real life.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I'm starting to think that someone got offended by my username because I have no idea wtf is up with them buying these for me

I have a good username :argh:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

in the spirit of (not) LITERALLY A BIRD's confession i feel I should confess i am not notanartist. i mean i AM notanartist, but I'm something of a not not notanartist. i feel better now.

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
I ate a pierogi sandwich that also had fried cheese on it at a pub in Cleveland once, and it made me so sick that I ended up failing a final exam a couple days later that dropped me a whole letter grade in the course. I also was unable to think about pierogis for a year without getting nauseated, which was unfortunate, being in a Polish family.

Luckily I am back to happily eating pierogis now.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My small, feathered normal human mother has always told me that honesty is the best policy.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I'm not actually a science whore. Just a regular one.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I want a pizza

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
I think "a kitten" is a pretty good username because whenever I see "a kitten posted" I imagine him or her hurriedly composing a comment before bounding off to chase a moth

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

My small, feathered normal human mother has always told me that honesty is the best policy.

Is this how we find out you're just a person who was raised by birds?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

It was a confusing childhood.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Hey, at least you got badass space armor out of it.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Close, it's farting.

Should be pooping. I like whilst pooping I better, and withdraw my previous statement. Especially with phones and laptops there are probably plenty of posts happening whilst pooping

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
It's perfect, moron.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

It was a confusing childhood.

Birds have generally been better than people historically so you should embrace your heritage.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Science WHORE posted:

hi is this the LITERALLY A BIRD megathread?

It is now, motherfuckers! :toot:

(Act like I had the time to draw a cute bird and put it here)

Birb.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 04:51 on Apr 5, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I don't think that we need a LITERALLY A BIRD megathread. Could I interest you in a monti_13 megathread instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Classy Ghost
Jul 21, 2003

this wine has a fantastic booquet
I dunno, is he telling the truth about being 13?

• Locked thread