Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I'm v uncomfortable about sticking my hand in the garbage disposal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

loquacius posted:

oh oh I've got another one

I'm really creeped out by the idea of whales, or any huge animal lurking right below the surface of a large body of water

this doesn't really come up much in my day-to-day life, but imagining it has always creeped me out and there's a place in Witcher 3 where a whale breaches while you're in a tiny boat and I was like "nope nope nope nope"

the giant robot shark in Banjo-Kazooie was ok because he was basically an area instead of an animal, but talking to him was weird and the eel from Mario 64 scared the crap out of me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj2U_kdNIe4

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Apr 2, 2016

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm afraid... of being loved.

Which is why I post on the SA.com forums and avoid real human contact.

Also I didn't read the thread so if somebody already did this joke I am sorry.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

gannyGrabber posted:

I'm afraid... of being loved.

Which is why I post on the SA.com forums and avoid real human contact.

Also I didn't read the thread so if somebody already did this joke I am sorry.

I've been trying to keep it inside but I just can't contain myself anymore, I love u~~~

Bitter fly
Sep 25, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm afraid of yellow-jackets, wasps, and to a lesser extent bees. Ever since I was little and a huge swarm of yellow jackets came into my room through the ceiling of my closet. gently caress you, flying stinging little bastards!

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
That part of the Queen Mary is pretty unsettling when you're a kid. They little scuba diver mannequins down there when I went and that just made it worse for some reason.

not ready
Apr 1, 2016

I'm afraid that people can see the evil seeping through my pores from the inside. This is why they look so disgusted, I think.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

I get freaked out about the earth flying through space. It's unsettling to think there's absolutely nothing below us but an infinite void.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

not ready posted:

I'm afraid that people can see the evil seeping through my pores from the inside. This is why they look so disgusted, I think.

welcoem to the forums

not ready
Apr 1, 2016

MiracleWhale posted:

welcoem to the forums

Tahnks

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

GAH

like, on the one hand, orcas at least are not too large, but man they sure are bigger than a loving rowboat, and they do the thing where you can see them briefly and then they get lost under the water again and it's the only situation I can think of where something can be much larger than you but you can still lose track of where it is

MiracleWhale posted:

I'm v uncomfortable about sticking my hand in the garbage disposal

I didn't think of this as a phobia before but yeah it's the only household task I cannot bring myself to do and have to have my fiancee do for me

like, the switch is far enough away that you couldn't hit it by accident, but if that thing turns on for whatever reason, a couple of your fingers are just gone

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

bump

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

you son of a bitxh

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

loquacius posted:

like, the switch is far enough away that you couldn't hit it by accident, but if that thing turns on for whatever reason, a couple of your fingers are just gone
you know you can unplug those things right??

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

not ready posted:

MiracleWhale posted:

welcoem to the forums

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Oh jesus, this was from a while ago lmao. I followed the entire conversation so raptly and now I realize it's from ages past. Where has my life gone?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
ITT threads.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I used to live with a girl who had a phobia of the cartoon cat on the Snappy Tom cat food cans and was afraid to walk down a pet food aisle at a supermarket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark Juno
Mar 10, 2013

by zen death robot
I have phobia of showing affection towards girls ever since I was raped as a child for showing affection to a girl.

I was never able to get close to the girl I've been in love with my whole life because everytime I would attempt it I would re-live that rape. She's now married to someone else and I have no hope for a happy life.

• Locked thread