Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Patrick Spens posted:

UFC May - The Assassination of Conor Mcgregor by the Coward Conor Mcgregor.

holy lol if that wasn't too long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Bundt Cake posted:

legit dont think i can watch reem arlovski, bigfoot struve

why can't you watch these two? Any KOs that happen won't be the first or the 2nd or the 3rd or 4th 5th 6th 75th time it has happened in any of their careers. I'd say they are all about in the same spot of their careers. Bigfoot and Struve are clearly nonfactors these days but have some name value leftover from a few years ago and both Reem & Arlovski are both trying to hold on to a career resurgence they have had in the last 2 years.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
What are the odds that Conor fucks off and signs with another promotion/WWE/starts doing movies since they're clearly not putting him back on 200?

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Tomahawk posted:

What are the odds that Conor fucks off and signs with another promotion/WWE/starts doing movies since they're clearly not putting him back on 200?

He can't fight anywhere else until his contract runs out and he certainly isn't going to make as much money anywhere else.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Tomahawk posted:

What are the odds that Conor fucks off and signs with another promotion/WWE

0%.

Tomahawk posted:

starts doing movies

eh, maybe slightly higher. 3%

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Everyone's talking about Conor being taken off of 200 but the real tragedy was him pulling out of xXx 3

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Tomahawk posted:

69%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Sprecherscrow posted:

Given the big card this month, how about UFC May - The Boys From Brazil.

winner by default because conor isnt even fighting next month. get your head in the game, people.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774307

• Locked thread