Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Am I crazy or is her blood orange?

E. Omg are those the toxins? Have we finally found the true way of getting toxins out of your body, with an organic avocado and a locally-sourced knife?

Yeah, so? What color is your blood, buddy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Am I crazy or is her blood orange?

E. Omg are those the toxins? Have we finally found the true way of getting toxins out of your body, with an organic avocado and a locally-sourced knife?

nah, she just impaled her hand on an orange a few minutes prior

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

clara wanted me to get some popcorn, but i bought a bag of puffed sorghum because we are sinners.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

i'm thinking organic, free-range, sustainable thoughts as i buy this $15 non-dairy cheese. my life has improved so much now that i shop here, where for a small surcharge all the toxins will be removed from my food.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

I'm going to whole paycheck because I'm hangry

why is my dad posting his circa 2003 jokes in this thread?!?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
excuse me but can you confirm that these locally sourced turnips were able to live out their lives with full agency and autonomy before harvest? you guys should really work on your labeling if you don't want any human rights complaints

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Excuse me can you ring up my groceries by typing in the codes manually?
I don't want any of my food exposed to the lasers on the scanner. Lasers irradiate food, which causes cancer.

(I actually had a customer say this to me when I worked in a health food store)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Quote-Unquote posted:

I don't want any of my food exposed to the lasers on the scanner. Lasers irradiate food, which causes cancer.

I'd love to chase that person around with a laser pointer just pointing it at their rear end and yelling that they're gonna get rear end cancer. Even better, one laser pointer in each hand.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Quote-Unquote posted:

did you know that lasers are radiation? i just found that out.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
*Never takes off sunglasses.*

Whoops, thought this was the moms thread, but it still applies...

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
I have a wholefoods near where I work. When I was new and feeling the area for lunch options I went in and saw they had a hot food buffet. Signs said that it was £1.99 per 100g, so I thought whatever I will just get some chicken and rice, no big deal. I put a meatball there too.

Got to the till and that motherfucker was about £11.50. I couldn't really tel the lady 'oh its too much' so I had to pay for it and sat there eating a lunch I resented. It wasn't even that good. gently caress Whole Foods.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

This is what happens when you take bullying out of schools.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Seriously. I've never been a bully but I want to punch that guy.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
i'm so mad at the guy who pays a bit too much for his groceries but is overall really healthy according to the doctor

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Grandmother of Five posted:

i'm so mad at the guy who pays a bit too much for his groceries but is overall really healthy according to the doctor

order of magnitude = "a bit" got it

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

There's a bit more than that going on. But then again, you're a grandmother and won't be able to recognize the level of ridiculousness.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*Feels cantaloupe, is a little underripe. $6.99? Hell of a deal though.*

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

FlimFlam Imam posted:

There's a bit more than that going on. But then again, you're a grandmother and won't be able to recognize the level of ridiculousness.

if my old bones would allow it i'd be doing a series of fierce punches and roundhouse kicks into the air as i visualize the one kind of person who i can truly call an enemy; a guy who who eats almonds that comes in a fancy bag

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

if my old bones would allow it i'd be doing a series of fierce punches and roundhouse kicks into the air as i visualize the one kind of person who i can truly call an enemy; a guy who who eats almonds that comes in a fancy bag

That's the spirit!

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

i too eat activated almonds and emu meatballs daily

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

how do you activate almonds

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
You jam a few up your butt and when you blow at least 3 farts past them they are activated and ready for consumption.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Same way you activate charcoal, shave off the outer layer of almond to make sure that it isn't oxygenated

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Except for the hair, his arms look like those of a 12 year old kid who used to fake sick on rope climb day

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

LegoPirateNinja posted:

I think it's when you soak them in water overnight

There's a bunch of hoopla around why it's beneficial but yeah probably bs like alkalized water

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

i love these people. if all the rich assholes just ate the good stuff, like steaks or whatever, then it would be outrageously expensive and i would never get any.

the fact that corporations have tricked people into eating a bunch of weird foreign sounding garbage vegetables and emus means they aern't driving up the price of pork tenderloins and green bell peppers

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I think it's when you soak them in water overnight

There's a bunch of hoopla around why it's beneficial but yeah probably bs like alkalized water

I like how the nutritionist was doing his best to not :rolleyes: and basically just said "yeah just eat fruits, veggies, and some lean protein and stay hydrated. And carob is for douches"

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I looked up alkalised water and someplace called the mayonnaise clinic said it has no proven benefits.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I looked up alkalised water and someplace called the mayonnaise clinic said it has no proven benefits.

Except neutralizing your stomach acid and preventing you from digesting food. Weight loss woooo.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
At best it does nothing at worst you just made yourself a very mildly poisonous cyanide cocktail.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Baby, you can activate my almonds all night long! ;)

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Nice of lowtax to share his diet with us.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

If it's not emu it's just plain ew!

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

GORDON posted:

Seriously. I've never been a bully but I want to punch that guy.

It never to late! Bully someone!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
doot doot doo, what a nice day to be walking along sipping on my refreshing and high qi content activated asparagus water, dum de dum

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

*buys $15 dollar bag of gogi berries because they are supposed to be the hot new health thing*

*Asian market next door has been selling them for $2/pound for decades*

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Remember when kale was just that funny looking decoration that no one touched

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

DreamShipWrecked posted:

*buys $15 dollar bag of gogi berries because they are supposed to be the hot new health thing*

*Asian market next door has been selling them for $2/pound for decades*

idea: gogi apparatus

it's a juicer just for gogi berries

and its name is a parody of a phish song so it'll get all those trust fund dollars. also biologist dollars but those are not so many

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Except neutralizing your stomach acid and preventing you from digesting food. Weight loss woooo.

how loving alkaline do you think they make it? are people adding lye to their water and drinking it??

new guaranteed weight loss program: sodium hydroxide! apply directly to your fat, and scream in pain as chemical burns sear your flesh into soap. fastest results on the market!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Best Giraffe posted:

how loving alkaline do you think they make it? are people adding lye to their water and drinking it??

new guaranteed weight loss program: sodium hydroxide! apply directly to your fat, and scream in pain as chemical burns sear your flesh into soap. fastest results on the market!

also the stomach can detect Ph, eating alkaline things will just make you produce more stomach acid to compensate

• Locked thread