Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

thathonkey posted:

i have a gluten allergy (self-diagnosed, 'natch)... can you point me to the aisle that would have your gluten free kale?

i heard quinoa is good for affluent, health-conscious people like myself

i want to buy some of your excellent locally-sourced coffee but i would like to hear about the sustainability profile of each blend preferably starting with something shade-grown but i guess i'm willing to make a few sacrifices in that arena so long as we are sticking with free trade. that is simply a must.

same thing with wine if you can send out your sommellier i am not a fan of tannins.

yes, I saw that you just seem to have cage-free eggs left? well yes sir i know cage free is relatively humane but i find it to be only ostensibly so. you see, the birds are still just as cramped only in a big pen instead of a small cage. where your ones that were pasture raised? are these even hormone free? jesus loving christ get your poo poo together WF. back at my co-op in brooklyn something like this would never happen I can assure you that bub.

you have to be careful with reading the organic labeling because sometimes they're misleading. misleading how? well... i saw it on my pin board sometimes you're getting a product with quote/unquote "dubious language" that means your food actually doesn't contain 100% organic ingredients which is the equivalent to literally poisoning your body

$30 for a 6oz. filet mignon seems perfectly reasonable, please bag 2 of them up for me :downs:

i'm going to get the hot bar for lunch with bae. a $30 meal for two from what is basically a picadilly cafeteria sounds pretty appealing right now and perfectly reasonably priced :downs:

*12 items ring up to $168.50*

This is too realistic to be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Where's the slurpee machine?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

I like Holesome, we have some holes.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

A Stupid Baby posted:

who the gently caress buys carrots carrots are garbage

Cooked carrots with brown sugar and butter are delicious. :colbert:

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

MOM! Whole Foods millennials are back sassing me!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Is the hot mom in the picture?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

This is what happens when you take bullying out of schools.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Grandmother of Five posted:

i'm so mad at the guy who pays a bit too much for his groceries but is overall really healthy according to the doctor

There's a bit more than that going on. But then again, you're a grandmother and won't be able to recognize the level of ridiculousness.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Grandmother of Five posted:

if my old bones would allow it i'd be doing a series of fierce punches and roundhouse kicks into the air as i visualize the one kind of person who i can truly call an enemy; a guy who who eats almonds that comes in a fancy bag

That's the spirit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

If it's not emu it's just plain ew!

• Locked thread