Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Draft starts April 28th y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
If only...

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
And the 2016 regular season schedule will be released about a week before that :feelsgood:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Also offseason workout programs start on:

April 4th: Offseason programs start for: Eagles, 49ers, Titans, Buccaneers, Giants, Browns, Dolphins
April 18th: Everyone without a new head coach this year

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sam bradford lmao posted:

And the 2016 regular season schedule will be released about a week before that :feelsgood:

I look forward to griping when Burfict's three games off are Steelers, Pats, @Steelers.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
The only good thing about the draft being moved is that it now starts on/around my birthday every year

Can't it be August yet

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I'm ready to both hate every pick the Bills make and defend them to the death then switch teams halfway through the season.

Better get the team wheel of fortune out.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
RE: that froot loop hot dog from the end of the last thread - Happy Dog is an actual restaurant/bar in Cleveland where you can put pretty much any possible ingredient on an extremely good hot dog for five bucks. I can't say I recommend putting cereal on it, but you should go there if for some godforsaken reason you are ever in NE Ohio.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Manoueverable posted:

The only good thing about the draft being moved is that it now starts on/around my birthday every year

Can't it be August yet

So you liked that it was in May last year?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I'm filming a promo for the nfl draft. I'm just playing a "scout." I'm going to get to ad lib a line.

Do we go all in on hackenburg or demand the team draft an offensive lineman?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

"This guy's got more intangibles".

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

I'm filming a promo for the nfl draft. I'm just playing a "scout." I'm going to get to ad lib a line.

Hackenburg, for the love of god. Give our Chosen Son the respect he deserves.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
hey guys i hear the patriots are getting their pick back!!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

NC-17 posted:

Wish there was some way to get Mike Reiss or Adam Schefter to retweet this and see how many idiot Pats fans bite

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

NC-17 posted:

Have you heard about Kraft's close relationship with Goodell???

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Call Cardale Jones "articulate and athletic"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lol this script has Jerry jones in it negotiating to trade for wentz.

Nov 6, 2002

Kalli posted:

"This guy's got more intangibles".

"Always take the weed guy."

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

FizFashizzle posted:

Quarterbacks aren't always the best. IT IS A TEAM EFFORT!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Alter Ego posted:

Wish there was some way to get Mike Reiss or Adam Schefter to retweet this and see how many idiot Pats fans bite

Someone started a "Megatron landed in Boston" rumor already so it can't be that hard.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lol this is a goddamn promo for ESPN and none of the actors know how to pronounce the names correctly.

"Weenz reminds me of bre-es' game"

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

Lol this is a goddamn promo for ESPN and none of the actors know how to pronounce the names correctly.

"Weenz reminds me of bre-es' game"

Wanna hear them try to pronounce Ndamukong Suh or Prince Amukamara.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lol Phillip Dillard is on this set.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

"Quarterbacks aren't always the best."

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
:stare:

quote:

Notre Dame LB Jaylon Smith (ACL, LCL) says his rehab is "going great."
"I am leg-pressing over 600 pounds right now," Smith said. "I am squatting over 400 pounds. I am getting that strength back. It’s just a matter of time." It's good news after Smith's gruesome Fiesta Bowl injury, but the Combine medical recheck looms extremely large for his draft stock. It's there that teams will determine the extent of his nerve damage in addition to his torn ligaments. Once a potential top-10 pick, Smith is in danger of a draft weekend free-fall.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kalli posted:

Draft starts April 28th y'all.

id like to take the time to appreciate the fact that this forum doesn't expect novel sized ops like certain other subforums on this site mostly about games.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

id like to take the time to appreciate the fact that this forum doesn't expect novel sized ops like certain other subforums on this site mostly about games.

There's just nothing to say. This is a dead month except sometime over the next three weeks some dude is gonna tear his ACL at an offseason workout and around the 20th we'll find out every team from a small media market has a week 3 bye.

Also I saw the previous thread was closed while I was drinking coffee at home, and no one had made a new thread by the time I got into work, so I said gently caress it.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Eifert Posting posted:

"Quarterbacks aren't always the best."

If they give you more time, you have to add in "It's a team effort!", of course.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

At least we get this

Benny the Snake posted:

Hey all. A month ago, I wanted to post where I am now since it's been three years since my e/n. Then I posted something stupid in a drunken haze and decided to step back and now I'm here.

My current job in I/T is fulfilling. My coworkers appreciate me and I'm doing my best to be mindful of my place and responsibilities. I'm still in therapy and getting medication. I was prescribed adderall to treat ADD, then I stopped because the stuff wasn't helping at all. My most positive change in the last month was I've joined a gym. I've lost 9 pounds and my current goal is to get down to a minimum of 200 pounds by my birthday in September. It's been difficult but what matters is that I'm disciplining myself to do this four times a week. My routine is a half hour of weight training and a half hour of cardio. So far, things are looking up and I'm avoiding the diabetes.

:unsmith:

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

"But is he Elite?"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Espn's art director is here and there's a former nfl player who played with the panthers.

I'm just going to scream "gently caress Christian hackenburg" over and over again and maybe I'll get a job.

Nov 6, 2002

Three words.

outlaw blood lines

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

"Nkemdiche? ANOTHER window?"

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

FizFashizzle posted:

Are you allowed to don your best Kiper wig and outfit?

"Pros: Good intagibles. Cons: Slower than Eisen."

Nov 6, 2002

"Even the Browns wouldn't draft this kid"

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

His intangibles are off the charts!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
"THE FAX MACHINE IS BROKEN AGAIN?"

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
"You. Can't. Teach. Speed!"

Or if you are talking to a Browns scout just quote this speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2v-8ctq5x4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Saw an April Fool's joke on FB about Megatron joining Detroit's pro(?) ultimate frisbee team and now I so desperately want it to be real :(

(yes Detroit does have an organized UF team, I know a guy on it)

• Locked thread