Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/BamDavis_/status/715937098553950208

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/715954467380789249

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

I loving hate April Fools

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I know some of you visit Arrowhead Pride. What the gently caress is with the DAT to ISIS jokes that are constantly happening in the comments?

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I stopped reading the comments there months back. They were becoming a little too Chiefsplanet-like with feuds and arguments spilling across several threads.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
"Yeah, but did he ever play basketball?!"

Also :lol: at Bam. Baalke is probably trying to get him to take a huge paycut even though the 49ers have nothing but cap space.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

C-Euro posted:

Saw an April Fool's joke on FB about Megatron joining Detroit's pro(?) ultimate frisbee team and now I so desperately want it to be real :(

(yes Detroit does have an organized UF team, I know a guy on it)

Megatron on the Mechanix would be amazing. Unfortunately for him, they are staying true to their Detroit nature:

quote:

the Mechanix are notorious for the league's longest losing streak, stretching from July 2013 through the end of the 2015 season.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

guys ryan tanninghill is pregnant

https://twitter.com/HimmelrichNFL/status/715978976280256513

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Ryan tannehill seems like the kind of dad who really only knows how to cook hot dogs.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

shiksa posted:

Ryan tannehill seems like the kind of dad who really only knows how to cook hot dogs.

hell, same

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

um she said it was one too many cheeseburgers tho??

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don't think she knows how April Fools works.

Parm buy an electric smoker and at least pretend to be a Kansas City guy

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

I'm sure it'll be a cute little booger.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Surprised his guys made it, he's not really known for deep ball accuracy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Spoeank posted:

Rack em

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

maybe his dudes are just good at YAC

you know what the C stands for

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Spoeank posted:

Anyone could score on her defense.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
The Dolphins will be hosting the unborn fetus today in hopes to fill their running back vacancy...because...Dolphins

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shath Hole posted:

The Dolphins will be hosting the unborn fetus today in hopes to fill their running back vacancy...because...Dolphins

The fetus has resigned with his former team after getting a contract offer from Miami

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Shath Hole posted:

Not if the Browns draft it #2 overall first.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the baby probably would be a very good quarterback because his dad is ryan tannehill hahahahahaha

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Spoeank posted:

The fetus has resigned with his former team after getting a contract offer from Miami

:lol:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Ehud posted:

the baby probably would be a very good quarterback because his dad is ryan tannehill hahahahahaha

Naw, both should be terminated early.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
PFZ was spotted frantically running around south beach with a coat hanger and a ripped pair of denim shorts

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lauren tannehill apologizes for her role in the incident

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
From an interview with the Lions President yesterday

quote:

•Wood confirmed that the Lions will wear Color Rush jerseys for a Thursday game, be it Thanksgiving or on a Thursday night, this fall.

“All teams that play on Thursday this year will wear a Color Rush uniform," he said. "The roll out of the Color Rush uniforms for all teams will occur when they announce the schedule and when we know whether we’re playing a Thursday night game or we’re playing just Thanksgiving. I’m hoping we have another Thursday night game in addition to Thanksgiving. And we will wear a uniform that I can’t describe yet because the NFL won’t allow me to. It will be all one color and we’ll wear it on Thursday night."

welp, we'll just have to forfeit thursday nighters until the nfl pulls its head out of its rear end i guess

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick

Volkerball posted:

welp, we'll just have to forfeit thursday nighters

So nothing has changed.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

lol @ the Ryan brothers being attractive at some point in their lives.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Volkerball posted:

From an interview with the Lions President yesterday

welp, we'll just have to forfeit thursday nighters until the nfl pulls its head out of its rear end i guess

Continuing the proud tradition of making Thursday Night Football as unwatchable* as possible

*Exception: that Miami/Cincy game that ended on a safety in OT, that was awesome

fsif posted:

Pictured: Rex's preferred shoe size, Rob's BAC

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
Gronk has responded to Brady's call as well. While not as good as the first two this one is special for one reason; socks with sandals.

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/716003974684532736

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

fsif posted:

Holy poo poo it's like they were born to play nerd tormenting date rapists for an after school special.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

quote:

Preston Parker has been arrested for felony cocaine possession, the display of a weapon during the commission of a felony, and destruction of evidence.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

CubanMissile posted:

Holy poo poo it's like they were born to play nerd tormenting date rapists for an after school special.

they're the version of the frat jock winklevoss twins that just never evolved from the frat jock stage.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Turns out snorting cocaine real fast in view of the cops still counts as destroying evidence.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
is noboyd gonna suggest "dude! it's draft day!" to fiz

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

For anyone that cares, the entire promo was a theoretical war room where they were debating the merits of drafting Wentz, Goff, or Tunsil, before finally deciding to trade up for Jalen Ramsey.

Also one person's entire job was to bitch that they had no cap space so I think they were roleplaying the Jets.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

If there was a Jets proxy your line should've been "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

For anyone that cares, the entire promo was a theoretical war room where they were debating the merits of drafting Wentz, Goff, or Tunsil, before finally deciding to trade up for Jalen Ramsey.

Also one person's entire job was to bitch that they had no cap space so I think they were roleplaying the Jets.

Dude it's draft day

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

No Butt Stuff posted:

I don't think she knows how April Fools works.

Parm buy an electric smoker and at least pretend to be a Kansas City guy

Please. I've forsaken my KC roots. I'm an Iowan through and through.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

FizFashizzle posted:

What was your ad lib?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Henchman of Santa posted:

RE: that froot loop hot dog from the end of the last thread - Happy Dog is an actual restaurant/bar in Cleveland where you can put pretty much any possible ingredient on an extremely good hot dog for five bucks. I can't say I recommend putting cereal on it, but you should go there if for some godforsaken reason you are ever in NE Ohio.

Can I put catsup and bbq sauce on it?

• Locked thread