Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Greg Hardy is here to play laywerball:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Yeah domestic violence is barely a problem in the south, for sure Greg. Fiz come get ya boy

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
:psypop:

What a fucktard.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Kalli posted:

It never ceases to amaze me that the message still hasn't quite sunk in for Greg that the best, if not only course of action for him at this point would be to literally feign inability to speak English when confronted by reporters.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

fsif posted:

Half-expecting a two-games suspension from Big Rodg anyway.

im expecting 4 games tbh

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Kalli posted:

This is a level of self unawareness and retarded delusion I could only wish to achieve. Shame I don't want to beat up any chicks

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Shame I don't want to beat up any chicks

don't knock it until you try it

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/JasonColeBR/status/717051265839071233

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Greg Hardy continues to keep himself out of the league
What a piece of poo poo

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

So Niners QB situation remains Gabbert vs. Kap and Denver looks like they're starting Mr. Buttfumble?

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Okay well I guess have fun earning none of those escalators then guy.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Thaddius the Large posted:

It never ceases to amaze me that the message still hasn't quite sunk in for Greg that the best, if not only course of action for him at this point would be to literally feign inability to speak English when confronted by reporters.

Mr. Hardy, we've been talking for 20 minutes, I know you're not a deaf mute.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

"Quiet bitch or I'll hit you...I mean,....no speaka ingles"

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
In this league gently caress taking a pay cut. Wonder if the NFLPA was in his ear about demanding his full salary.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

swickles posted:

In this league gently caress taking a pay cut. Wonder if the NFLPA was in his ear about demanding his full salary.

Yeah no poo poo.

Kap isn't going to bet on himself again.

People will be falling all over themselves next year too.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
God such a poo poo show if Kaep is your best option at QB.

Suddenly that rumor about Miami and Denver having been in contact about a draft day trade makes sense.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

God such a poo poo show if Kaep is your best option at QB.

Suddenly that rumor about Miami and Denver having been in contact about a draft day trade makes sense.

lol if anyone actually believes that Miami is going to trade away Tannehill

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

lol if anyone actually believes that Miami is going to trade away Tannehill

It was Denver trading up to #13, contingent on a few things obviously

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

AAA DOLFAN posted:

It was Denver trading up to #13, contingent on a few things obviously

Denver's really intent on having maybe a 1st and a 7th plus whatever comps they have and that's it for the year.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Chip's special brand of football autism is going to collide with Kaepernick's football retardation and they will fuse to unfuck Kaepernick I truly believe this*

*I do not believe this. Go Nine-(wins over two years)-rs

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

whypick1 posted:

So Niners QB situation remains Gabbert vs. Kap and Denver looks like they're starting Mr. Buttfumble?

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:
We have this Trevor Siemian

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
So as a relatively new fan of football and the Lions specifically (3 years), I was wondering: have the Packers ever been... bad? Like I'm expecting the Patriots to be bad soon for better or for worse, and they were historically a relatively bad franchise I believe. I think it's time for god to gently caress the Packers basically

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Knyteguy posted:

So as a relatively new fan of football and the Lions specifically (3 years), I was wondering: have the Packers ever been... bad? Like I'm expecting the Patriots to be bad soon for better or for worse, and they were historically a relatively bad franchise I believe. I think it's time for god to gently caress the Packers basically

70s and 80s mainly.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Knyteguy posted:

From the early 70's until the mid 90's they were football siberia where players threatened to retire rather then be traded there.

Favre suffered that fate, then Reggie White un-hosed it.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

This reminds me, what was that site that showed each franchises cumulative winning percentage as a bunch of shaded triangles? I know it was posted here, I just don't remember when or how to even look for it otherwise I'd just search the archives.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Knyteguy posted:

Sure, they've had some rough stretches.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/gnb/

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Knyteguy posted:

They were pretty bad in the late 80s, until Favre appeared in the early 90s.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
They were average to bad for a long time, with few winning seasons, from the end of the 60s up until they got Brett Farve.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Knyteguy posted:

Things were relatively bleak through the 70s and 80s. If you wanna go way back the mid 40s through the 50s were bad too.

But yeah, since 1992 they've had a grand total of 2 losing seasons.

e: beaten even to the pfr link. So yeah what they said.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Packers went 4-12 in 2005, and I think this was in spite of scoring more points than allowing

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

sam bradford lmao posted:

Packers went 4-12 in 2005, and I think this was in spite of scoring more points than allowing

Nope, scored 298, gave up 344

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The Philadelphia police union has some words about the DA's decision not to charge McCoy: http://www.fop5.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016_04_04_12_29_44.pdf

:cry: blue lives matter

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

whypick1 posted:

Nope, scored 298, gave up 344
Gah, must've been another season then. 2008?

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

fsif posted:

The Philadelphia police union has some words about the DA's decision not to charge McCoy: http://www.fop5.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016_04_04_12_29_44.pdf

:cry: blue lives matter

fsif posted:

In New Jersey as arrest was made for a video recording

C'mon fellas, at least give it a once over for typos.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

sam bradford lmao posted:

Gah, must've been another season then. 2008?

Nope. These are the only teams with losing records with positive point differentials:

And conversely, negative point differential and winning record:

edit: Bah, PFR query is a little screwy, those only cover this decade.

Nevermind, click these:

Negative Point Differential, Winning Record (which Green Bay did have in '13)
Positive Point Differential, Losing (or .500) Record

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Apr 4, 2016

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Blarfk posted:

I spent too long trying to parse that sentence.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

whypick1 posted:

Nope. These are the only teams with losing records with positive point differentials:

And conversely, negative point differential and winning record:

That Titans season was hilarious. They started 5-2.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Blarfk posted:

BLARFK-
WHAT'S THE DEAL ???????

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

fsif posted:

BLARFK-
WHAT'S THE DEAL ???????

:confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003