Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That guy is funding the taping because he wants to gently caress Dixie. Let's be real here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

"The swasitka isn't really racist. It's just a symbol of East German pride" - Mecca/Asylum posters

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

HulkaMatt, please rename the thread Mein Gaffe: The Diary of Dixie Carter.

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Apr 18, 2016

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/JeremyBorash/status/722114182515134470

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

There may be some friction between the owners and the head of POP, Brad Schwartz.

I tweeted him to let him know neo-Nazi's were rumored to be buying TNA.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Skinty McEdger posted:

Gone. What was it?

I said congrats on being the Leni Riefenstahl of wrestling and he said "nice historical reference"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

who will get the bad briefcase in this year's Gluttoned Or Gassed

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Watch Impact Wrestling, live after Faschitt's Creek on POP TV!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Mengelian Stomper

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

HulkaMatt, please send all TNA threads to the Gas Chamber once they are closed.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

"They are born again Christians" is the new "Name a dirtsheet" on twitter

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Josh Mathews is Todd

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mathews and Borash are Badger and Skinny Pete

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

My favorite moment this year is when TNA wrote up a very spiteful article about AJ Styles and him going to the WWE. "HE MADE A VERBAL PROMISE THAT HE WOULD COME BACK TO TNA"

TNA threw a fit over Styles going to the WWE, and lied about having a contract with him or something.

and then posted a tweet congratulating him on his WWE debut the literal minute he was eliminated from the Rumble

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Dixie going to people who pay her for the product and essentially admitting that she's wasted their money, then asking for more in return for a 10% stake in a company she just admitted has little to no worth is hilarious.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

He looks like Gallagher

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Paula Poundstone paying tribute to Prince

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I swear it looked like a tampon was hanging out at one point

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Halloween Jack posted:

Was Matt the one who posted a screenshot of his bank account to prove he was still wealthy?

Yes

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

Welp, it's been a good run folks, seeya

https://twitter.com/TomLaRuffa/status/725198972277690368?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Dave Lagana wrote a dumb thing about EC3 and Mike Bennett. If you happened to watch Impact last night, you'll notice that this match, the main event and EC3's first pinfall loss, got zero reaction from the crowd.
https://medium.com/@lagana/this-morning-i-just-started-tweeting-1d70064e9520#.a386lefdj

I believe you mean pinball loss good sir

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahaha they got the year of her birth wrong? seriously?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

I legit wonder why Conley would sign with TNA. Was he passed over by WWE or something? I never watch EVOLVE but he's a main event player there, no?

I don't really see Konley ever doing anything with WWE so I don't blame him for this one. And main event player is really generous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They've already thrown that bone to TNA.

And if they put anyone on there, it would be Mike and Maria.

• Locked thread