Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

coconono posted:

hope he loses the lawsuit and ends up in control of TNA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

behold the tna career of one of the hottest free agents in independent pro wrestling, Will Ospreay

https://youtu.be/5rYEtm_ig-s

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the biggest crime of tna fading into irrelevance is that cole/jbl continues to win worst announce of the year when josh matthews and the pope are obviously more deserving

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

What do you think's in the blue bag?

it looks like he's holding someone hostage

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

can you believe there are people who want tna to go out of business and deprive us of moments like this?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Skinty McEdger posted:

If you're not down with TNA I got 14 words for you.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

TNAsylum getting out ahead of this thing

When has a takeover led by a marketing firm ever led TNA astray in the past?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dixie carter needs to scrounge up cash tna doesn't have by hitlers birthday or the giant nazi twins will own take over her company this is so much better than toby keith buying it a couple years ago

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the giant nazi twins dixie hired to intimidate people she wasn't paying on time will own this stupid company if she doesn't pay them on time lmao

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

tna lost their big money tv deal by hiring vince russo in secret and only has this kind of stake to sell after they bought off jeff jarrett after he failed to buy the company with toby keith because dixie wouldn't sell if she couldn't stay in charge

as mentioned above

oatgan posted:

the giant nazi twins dixie hired to intimidate people she wasn't paying on time will own this stupid company if she doesn't pay them on time lmao

Big Ron and Heavy D bringing in their best buddies Jeff Jarrett and Vince Russo is almost a certainty. What I'm trying to say is this is a long con by Jeff Jarrett. Follow the (lack of) money

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Hitching your wagon to Davey Richards and re-signing along with him, only for him to get hurt a month later, is one of the sadder funnier wrestler stories this year.

yeah but the wolves were one of those "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" signings where they handed out big guaranteed money to prove they weren't bleeding money

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

breaking: tna's corporate warehouse is moving to argentina

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the fact that the harris twins are nazis is not something the average person knows or cares about

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Call Me Charlie posted:

Bryan revealed that it was actually Jeff Jarrett who suggested the Harris Twins to Dixie.

#PoliticalHit

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Apr 19, 2016

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

That girl was an innocent victim.

fine

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Rovert please, you forgot the best part about that tweet:

https://twitter.com/JamesStormBrand/status/723312585358061568

well my morale is high

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jarrett had the Nazis pitch first to make his REAL plan look better by comparison the man is operating on a higher level

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TNA deserves to live, and suck, forever

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Has TNA ever done a Rich Wrestler Who Flaunts His Wealth gimmick? If they haven't, now seems the perfect time.

until recently this was matt hardy's gimmick

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

skaboomizzy posted:

Wasn't there a kid that ran a TNA recap blog, and Dixie promised to pay him but never did?

his name is josh matthews

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

whoever said frederick douglass had the best one

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lmao

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this match nobody in earth is talking about? Its actually historic.

If you're wondering why TNA feels like a low budget mid 00's smackdown it's because Dave Lagana and John Gaburick are hacks

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

"Josh Matthews uttered that these characters might be destined to [do] this forever"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ParanoidInc posted:

that dave lagana piece is some of the worst loving writing I've ever seen,

because nobody watches tna

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Testekill posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUQihamFQyE

TNA do know the good thing about pretaping is that you can trash/re-tape poo poo that doesn't work right? I certainly didn't need Shelley screaming about her vag

speak for yourself

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Charles Gnarwin posted:

The announcers trying to call the finish was pretty great though.

"Talk about ring awareness"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Shelly Martinez has been wrestling for 15 years

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Caleb Konley is the FIP champ so he either works evolve prelims or plays second banana to So Cal Val in the midcard and in my heart

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Skinty McEdger posted:

It's my understanding that the Amazing Race people were upset with TNA for not promoting their appearances at all on the show
and so the shoe is on the other foot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sick tat josh

• Locked thread