Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
"My brother"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

All that is or was or ever will be
Red Bull gives you wings

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

Cosmos posted:

Red Bull gives you wings

everyone was thinkin it

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Haha I'm gonna have SEX w him!!!!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I thought America was the land of the free?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Professor X will rescue him when his powers of flight truly manifest.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

whats enochian for "More lithium please"?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'll wait 'till your love comes down something something another page is turned.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Decebal posted:

How can you get from regular Joe to Archangel that quick ? I wonder what happens in the brain ? WHAT'S HAPPENING and why ?

How many religious figures/prophets were probably schizophrenics you think ?

All of them. Nobody has spoken to God. Nobody was sent by God.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
get him an acount here

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

MariusLecter posted:

He is, he bought himself a banjo when he was 14 to play Beatles songs and kept tons of notebooks with lyrics and music he wrote.
Though a lot of the stuff in those notebooks were signs of schizo onset according to the doctors. My mom had read one years ago and confronted him because most of it read like scrawling of a madman type poo poo.

when i was at uni studying psychology this schizophrenic guy kept wandering onto campus and the teeny lil freshman girls were scared of him so i went to go talk to the guy, to pacify him and keep everyone safe :smugdog: well he seemed chill enough and we walked back to his truck and he had tons of notebooks and i looked through some and it was basically a treasure trove of interesting poo poo

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Zombie Boat posted:

All of them. Nobody has spoken to God. Nobody was sent by God.

how can you know that

epistemological FAIL

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

he could have died jumping over highway dividers, count your blessings op

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
my friend went schizo crazy too and had 2 brothers, is there a genetic reason third sons turn out crazy or gay all the time. not to say being gay is the equivalent of crazy, but it is interesting to me. well see ya have a nice sunday

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Fishy Joe posted:

my friend went schizo crazy too and had 2 brothers, is there a genetic reason third sons turn out crazy or gay all the time. not to say being gay is the equivalent of crazy, but it is interesting to me. well see ya have a nice sunday

Probably because the parents are older and their genes accumulate more defects over time

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
the youngest child will just do anything for attention!

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Fishy Joe posted:

1/2 of the father's functional male DNA gets used up on the 1st son, the remaining 1/2 gets used on the 2nd son, and then by the time you get to the 3rd son all of the male sperm are cobbled together out of spare parts.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

what if your brother's the sane one and WE ALL CRAZY :nyd:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

super macho dude posted:

what if your brother's the sane one and WE ALL CRAZY :nyd:

I'm sure he'll try to convince the on call resident psychiatrist of exactly this

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
is he an otherkin?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Maybe he's a real angel and we're all fools?

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
It is really sad that schizophrenia does brain damage that looks extremely similar to alzheimer's under a scan.

Feel for ya OP

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

DangerDongs posted:

It is really sad that schizophrenia does brain damage that looks extremely similar to alzheimer's under a scan.

Feel for ya OP

I never heard of this. What exactly is causing the damage ?

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot
This thread reeks of ableism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I would pander to his Angelkin special requirements and hope he'd give me luck in poker

• Locked thread