Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

jackyl posted:

dude

dont poo poo on guns n roses
well you can poo poo on anything post-Use Your Illusion

that's acceptable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

symbolic posted:

well you can poo poo on anything post-Use Your Illusion

that's acceptable

ok but still, nooner is better than that

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

jackyl posted:

ok but still, nooner is better than that

nooner is the kind of guy that likes new Korn albums imo

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Someone in line at The Troubadour streaming live while waiting to get in:

https://www.periscope.tv/Leah_Cevoli/1yoJMOqWPjkKQ

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

its better to burn out then fade away

- kurtd cobaine

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i relaly like the song that goes "jump" and then some synth plays and he's like "go ahead jump"

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Alan Smithee posted:

i relaly like the song that goes "jump" and then some synth plays and he's like "go ahead jump"

That's not their song idiot. That one was by House of Pain.

e: No wait it was Kris Kross, now I'm the idiot.

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Apr 2, 2016

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Was reading that there is no Izzy or Adler. Adler has been the guy trying to get these guys to talk to each other since like 1985. Why even bother.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Philthy posted:

Was reading that there is no Izzy or Adler. Adler has been the guy trying to get these guys to talk to each other since like 1985. Why even bother.

Well Adler has been a junkie since 1985 right? is he even still alive? And Izzy never liked the big stages, so I guess he will stay in retirement.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Zombiepop posted:

Well Adler has been a junkie since 1985 right? is he even still alive? And Izzy never liked the big stages, so I guess he will stay in retirement.

Steven Adler had a cocaine induced stroke and can't play drums anymore cause his left and right sides move out of sync.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Zombiepop posted:

I saw axl and his new pals in o6 and all of a sudden he got all serious and was like "I want to introduce a very special guest, a dear friend from when I was a lil guy skateboardin around Indiana and bein a truant" and suddenly izzy came out onstage and did like 6 songs with them which was extra funny because there were like 5 guitarists onstage

Really thought he'd be the last one to refriend axl but the world is fuckin strange and unpredictable

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Steven Adler had a cocaine induced stroke and can't play drums anymore cause his left and right sides move out of sync.

I hear he's got his own band called adlers appetite that covers appetite for destruction at all their shows and I really did have to think for a while if that was more or less sad than axls guns n roses

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

i wonder if kleen the rowdy dog AKA izzyfnstradlin will be there getting wasted and driving back home drunk afterwards in their Corvette like Gordon Bombay?

deep cuttttts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

shananananananan*clicking puffy sound of inhaler*anananananeeed neeed

• Locked thread