Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

caligulamprey posted:

Oh No! is actually kind of a late-period Devo album, those guys were fully aware of their concept running out of steam and annoying the public that once loved them, which is perfect for the concept of Devo.

That's actually why it's called Oh No! It's Devo! Fun fact.

I didn't know that about Oh No!, your Devo lore is impressive. I always think of everything up to the EZ Listening Disc (also pretty annoying to their fans and another album I loved) as early because I missed the boat on Devo until Something For Everybody came out in 2010.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

To the extent I am determined the result is the good post

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I like it when David Byrne pretends to mix up lyrics, he does it in a handful of songs. It's kinda cute :3:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

FlimFlam Imam posted:

I like it when David Byrne pretends to mix up lyrics, he does it in a handful of songs. It's kinda cute :3:

I passed out hours ago
I'm sadder than you'll ever know
I close my eyes on this sunny day
Say something once, why say it again?

• Locked thread