Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

AEMINAL posted:

proper nutrition is a hoax anyway. just take a multivitamin and eat a single thing like banquet 1 dollar tv dinners all day every day

i aint dead yet :q:

Id add a little fiber too but otherwise yeah. For cheap fiber maybe try eating some of the box too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Your moms pussy

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I made this velveeta chicken dinner tonight

it's gross. I would not recommend it. the seasoning packet smells horrible and the flavor overpowers it completely

0/10 would not buy again

there's much better helpers out there

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I can't even eat this poo poo im making a frozen 'za instead

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Once every two years I eat a box of tuna helper Tetrazzini.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Just stopping by to point out that the hamburger helper spokesman is a hand, and I think that's great!

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

The lasagna one acted as a laxative the last time I had it like 5 years ago. Was okay I guess

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
make sloppy joes and throw in some jalapenos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Ya ok this cheeseburger looks good but what if someone sat in it and ripped a meaty spice

• Locked thread