Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

lol nice penalty kick for Adi the garbageman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
BENDIK!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

XyrlocShammypants posted:

that was so pathetic lol

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Well that was certainly some pk, Adi. I hope he never gets another one.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

This certainly has been a fun game, and not just because of the whole "Portland losing" part.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Is it me or is Barmby not good? He seems to be letting defenders by way more than you'd think he would.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

El Jebus posted:

Is it me or is Barmby not good? He seems to be letting defenders by way more than you'd think he would.

Yeah he's been getting torched

Conartist
Aug 15, 2004
I'm upset that I'm not at this game. It's going well as long as we doesn't lose anymore players to injury.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
KAKA!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Portland getting Kaka'd on :smug:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
They can't deal with Kaka at all

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Hmmm Kaka may be the man of the match.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Barmby is poo poo and should have been subbed off already. He was just standing around on that last goal, and Orlando would have scored before that 3rd if Nagbe or whoever didn't bail him out. Kaka is proving a point, no, three points.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Yep, Darron Mattocks still has the same finishing touch as before.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

whypick1 posted:

Yep, Darron Mattocks still has the same finishing touch as before.

All sales final, no refunds.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

poo poo, Portland did a thing.

Conartist
Aug 15, 2004
Today the Atlantic Southeast > Pacific Northwest.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

El Jebus posted:

A guy who was stuck on the bench in the English third division is bad? That's impossible, he's English and automatically good by default.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

The best thing about your schtick is it resets every week.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

highme posted:

The best thing about your schtick is it resets every week.

Sorry dude, I really do want Portland to be successful. We need another 38% reduction in Cup viewership. 0.4 Nielson is just too high

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
I am addicted to video games.
losing Rodwall and Villafana really screwed us on the left and in defense, and it's going to take a while to get back to that level. I didn't think Taylor did a great job at left back even when Ridgewell was healthy for the opener, and Barmby certainly didn't instill confidence either. I like Asprilla in general but he just isn't as much of an impact as Wallace ever was.

Also pretty much every game Melano plays, I scream "come on!" at the TV. What, like the guy we paid a boatload of money for is going to finish a chance? Come on! He seems awesome at being in the right place and being super loving fast, but often seems to misstep at the crucial moment. I think all Timbers fans are hoping he's just getting used to the league, and when he does he's going to dominate with combos from Valeri and Nagbe and have those flashes of brilliance where he dribbles around everyone.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Sorry dude, I really do want Portland to be successful. We need another 38% reduction in Cup viewership. 0.4 Nielson is just too high

pack it up, everyone, if your team doesn't pull in tv ratings that beat out a rerun of everyone loves raymond than you should call it quits

i can't wait for mls cup finals to be dictated by the dumbshit average apathetic american viewer that just know soccer is for weak queermos. that's really the one and only way for nycfc to have a shot at the title

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Fucitol posted:

pack it up, everyone, if your team doesn't pull in tv ratings that beat out a rerun of everyone loves raymond than you should call it quits

i can't wait for mls cup finals to be dictated by the dumbshit average apathetic american viewer that just know soccer is for weak queermos. that's really the one and only way for nycfc to have a shot at the title

Garber to weight total DP slots by the team's TV ratings.

Yeah, gently caress that poo poo, my lovely team won an MLS Cup that got awful ratings, and I ain't apologizin' to no one.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
MLS is on tv? Haha, good one guys, quit fooling around.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Moktaro posted:

Garber to weight total DP slots by the team's TV ratings.

I'd be on board with this

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

I'd be on board with this

So you'd have 0 DPS and LA, Seattle, and Orlando would have like 5.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

So you'd have 0 DPS and LA, Seattle, and Orlando would have like 5.

Sounds reasonable

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Soccer is on tonight.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Soccer is on tonight.

I just turned it on, and Philly has already dooped

Conartist
Aug 15, 2004
The last time I watched Orlando play Philadelphia on TV it was awful because it ended a run of good results and ended even the slimmest of playoff hopes. I'm hoping the same doesn't happen today and Orlando gets a good result.

Edit - DAMMIT! Also, lol at two subs in the 90th minute.

Conartist fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Apr 9, 2016

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

I'm going to watch a Revolution game because I hate myself

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Syrinxx posted:

I'm going to watch a Revolution game because the Revs are a world class organization that scores many cool goals and also I am sexually attracted to Bobby Shuttleworth

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
jk i am actually only watching this because my stomach hurts and i didn't want to go hiking w/ friends

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

That's a loving great header

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Very nice header

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Vanney out

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

yet again terrible refereeing to start a Revs game

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

jozy altidore sucks, but we already knew that

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Jozy is so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Giovinco is so good

• Locked thread