Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you own a gun?
I DO own a gun
I DON'T own a gun
View Results

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm a bit afraid of cat buglers, but good luck getting my cats in a bag. Everything else in here is poo poo. :synpa:
I wouldn't even file a claim unless it was structural damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

do you people really not own anything that's irreplaceable? even as a gun toting goofball i don't think it's ever right to kill someone over property, but the attitude of "who gives a poo poo i have insurance" is weird.

the only thing irreplaceable is my vieginity I sure hope no sexy ladies break into my house and take it forcibly at gun point

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think I'd shoot someone over a few hundo but I might for a G

Because I play poker I often have several thousand dollars in my pocket so don't make badposts about "lol I just buy stuff with my debit card like a retarded woman"

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Can you buy machine guns in the usa. Of so can someone mail one to me.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I keep asking my friend to steal a machine gun from his work to give to me but he wont do it

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I used to go out to dinner with my poker buddies in Vegas and sometimes it came time to pay and everyone was going through the wad of hundos in their pocket at the table trying to find a 20 or something

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

No. You can buy guns that with a minor alteration that you could do with, like, pliers become fully auto though.

Some states limit magazine sizes but you can usually go to a gunshow and buy huge old magazines that are way over the limit and be allowed to keep them. I don't think you can do that in California but in a lot of states you can.

I can probably try to mail you one... for eight thousand dollars

raton fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Apr 2, 2016

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Isaac posted:

I usually just rent one from home depot

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I want like a belt fed machine gun

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

You mean like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgb8qkunp-I

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sheep-Goats posted:

I used to go out to dinner with my poker buddies in Vegas and sometimes it came time to pay and everyone was going through the wad of hundos in their pocket at the table trying to find a 20 or something

once in vegas I had this big rear end roll of like 100 ones ruberbanded in my purse and like $1500 flat in hundreds and someone stole the roll. This is endlessly funny to me.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe like this one though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h0s_62jXuk

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ChairmanMeow posted:

once in vegas I had this big rear end roll of like 100 ones ruberbanded in my purse and like $1500 flat in hundreds and someone stole the roll. This is endlessly funny to me.

it was me and I packed it with sticky buds and smoked it like a doob and where I come from we call that "crossing the delaware "

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ChairmanMeow posted:

The only thing more inept than a professional resident in Vegas is a criminal resident in Vegas

Too dumb to scam even Californians? Try coming to Nevada!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

No im talking about the ones that weigh 10kg and need 2 people to operate

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

I sq2 this in the related vids. .22lr machine gun spunds like the best thing ever. Thats what i want. Can someone send me that gun. Might need to send a few in case customs catch one.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
god bless america
:smugdon:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Isaac posted:

No im talking about the ones that weigh 10kg and need 2 people to operate

You might be interested in this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfDjvhsdQoo

And i'm like 75% certain that originated on these here forums

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My friend got designated "the guy who has to carry the machine gun" and he was scared he was gonne like break his back having to lug that thing around

Hes muscly as gently caress now

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

You might be interested in this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfDjvhsdQoo

And i'm like 75% certain that originated on these here forums

I cant load it on mobile for aome reason. Ive seen it a long time ago otf (on these forums).

Why do people shoot from the hip. I can only think of "it looks cool"

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
it was popularized in action movies

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the shells won't go down your top when you shoot all gangster

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I own a .300 winchester short magnum rifle. I won it in a raffle

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

ChrisHansen posted:

I own a .300 winchester short magnum rifle. I won it in a raffle

My friend has a .300 and the bullets are insanely big.

Hes also an insane alcoholic.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i had a lot of guns as a kid then i got one pointed at my face when a dude busted in my apt and i decided i didnt care so much for them. then i married a chick whose parents were of the "guns are 100% dangerous child murdering time bombs that just go off if you think about them too hard" mindset and yeahhhh its just not worth the arguments

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Isaac posted:

My friend has a .300 and the bullets are insanely big.

Hes also an insane alcoholic.

It sounds like a drat cannon

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

i'm just wondering about the people who think that renter's insurance makes burglary not matter. most people have family heirlooms or at least a few things that haven't been made for several decades.

I don't think it's worth shooting someone over those either but that's just me I suppose.

I'm more worried about the quarter of all home invasions with the victim present that end in violence against, rape, or death of the victims. Nah go ahead gentlesir please rape my daughter for a while until the police come namaste. Lol @ goons who think it's worth shooting someone over a little rape and violence against your family memebers. It's like dang you have health and life insurance calm down.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

ChrisHansen posted:

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

ChrisHansen posted:

Let me tell you about the 700 Nitro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLxMlL333_Y

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

did you grab a free pin and sticker?

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

Isaac posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBVwiWiMS5I

One of those maybe?

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

That's a .577 T-rex

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.577_Tyrannosaur

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

For when the king of england is riding a trex.

Can someone se d me one of these also

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'd like to own a gun. But TFR will laugh at anything I buy. What do I do?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
not right now but i did own a sig p226

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

um excuse me posted:

nobody ever laughs at a 10/22 its the honda civic of guns

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

um excuse me posted:

https://youtu.be/cIdKIM2btoA

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
I have a shotgun, at least five rifles, and like 10 or so pistols (not going to go count just for this post). Used to go out to the woods and shoot all the time, now I live in Chicago so I can't. The reason I have so many, I like to compare to having a shoe, purse, or jewelry collection: they're technically all the same thing, but also very different, and all are tailored to different uses. I've used a personally owned gun to save a woman's life once, and possibly her daughter's life as well, without firing the gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

safetyStanddown posted:

I've used a personally owned gun to save a woman's life once, and possibly her daughter's life as well, without firing the gun.
Should have fired a warning shot. I always fire a warning shot

• Locked thread