Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

SurfaceDetail posted:

This is why 2016 is the best of all possible years

This is true, people seem WAY happier now than they have in the past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

GORDON posted:

This is true, people seem WAY happier now than they have in the past.

all downhill from here folks let's make a New Year's Eve 2016 suicide pact

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
We live in a time where we can see exactly how long the vagina lips hang and if the nipples are uneven before you even pay for dinner.

Its a brave new world.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

im the DNA evidence on the purple gloves

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

935 posted:

"Stop using my Netflix profile! I set one up for you so your viewing habits won't influence my recommendations!"

poo poo, this is getting TOO REAL

My separate Netflix profile is the robit one, I get to watch whatever I want :smuggo:

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

SurfaceDetail posted:

I had kous kous for the first time the other day without knowing any context about it and thought "only some 20 something millennial would think this is good". I was right.

Its got a foreign name im so cultured.

holy poo poo I hope you die or at least step on a nail or maybe a Lego

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Best Giraffe posted:

holy poo poo I hope you die or at least step on a nail or maybe a Lego
Wishes of pain and suffering for not liking the food item u like?
Millenial argumentation

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I can't believe you pozzed my neghole hunny

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
MILLENNIAL COUPLE UPDATE:

Went to visit a girl from Tinder at her place.

We hit it off, her 100 room mates aren't home yet.

Decide to order pizza.

I haven't eaten in literally 27 hours at this point. I knew this pizza was a bad loving idea.

Her room mates come home and try to hot box the house and are being super loud.

Pizza comes, I have once slice, and immediately feel like I'm going to puke so I have to leave right away.

While I'm driving I get a bunch of text messages about how it's not going to work out.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Instant karma is the best karna

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

various cheeses posted:

Idiot parents dropped off their 15 year old honey glazed ham at a trump rally, who proceeds to start poo poo, throws a punch, and is promptly pepper sprayed by responsible members of society.
there is something so fitting and right about that girl being called a honey glazed ham haha

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

ultimateforce posted:

Decide to order pizza.

I haven't eaten in literally 27 hours at this point. I knew this pizza was a bad loving idea.

Pizza comes, I have once slice, and immediately feel like I'm going to puke so I have to leave right away.

While I'm driving I get a bunch of text messages about how it's not going to work out.

I went of to this girls house and stared at her for 2 hours.

Left when there was witnesses.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
hahah hey babe have u seen this meme

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
*proposes to gf via socially awkward penguin macro*

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

ultimateforce posted:

Decide to order pizza.

Did you get sick because you were eating actual food instead of Soylet nutritional slurry or something? you wanted to gently caress but were stymied by pizza and weed? This story is all whack

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Tato posted:

Did you get sick because you were eating actual food instead of Soylet nutritional slurry or something? you wanted to gently caress but were stymied by pizza and weed? This story is all whack

Millennials

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Ugh did you drink the last bottle of organic gluten free IPA?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
mate, why had you not eaten food for 27 hours

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
*Ends two year relationship entirely via text messages.

*Both sides use emojis.

*Are silently sitting across from each other at starbucks the whole time.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

"I decided I am a man now, I'm no longer going to be referred to as a woman."

"But does that make me gay now? I don't want to be gay!

"Well I don't want to be a woman!"

"gently caress your stupid rear end then"

I'm reminded of a story from I think it was E/N

where a girl decided she was genderqueer (without actually changing her mannerisms or appearance) and made her boyfriend "come out" as queer to his parents, because if he wasn't willing to do that it meant he didn't respect her gender identity

ultimateforce posted:

Decide to order pizza.

I mean tbf it probably wasn't going to

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster
"Hon, im sick of you watching me and Tyrone, that wasn't part of the deal"

"Sorry sweetie ill try to do better next time...ill buy you some new earrings to make up for it. I just took out a new school loan. Hopefully when Bernie wins, he'll forgive them all"

"Ok good, dont call me until tomorrow"

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
"Babe I saw what you did, ironically liking a pro-Trump meme on facebook. That's a deal breaker remember?"

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Dirty Sanchez posted:

*Ends two year relationship entirely via text messages.

*Both sides use emojis.

*Are silently sitting across from each other at starbucks the whole time.

Oh God. That's so sad and real it's like a James Joyce story.

--

"Babe, we spent four times as much fueling up the Leaf last month, what happened?"

" Xtine and I had those epic shitstorm fights on snapchat, remember?"

"Babe, you should use the Prius for relax-driving! Did you not look at the physical web beacon I set for the fridge?!"

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Decebal posted:

This attitude just discourages victims from coming forward. It's already super hard for a woman to be believed anyway. Don't be one of those jerks please
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/30/after-alleged-groping-teen-trump-protester-pepper-sprayed-by-trump-supporter-outside-wisc-rally/ the third (second embedded) video seems to show he didnt grope her. he was pushing a paper on her chest in a confrontational manner though, and she didnt deserve to be pepper sprayed

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014
Edit: nnaaah

bubblebee fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Apr 3, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I got a can full of farts I use on protesters

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
" I can't believe you got non-organic skinny soy milk! it's like you never listen to a word I say! I hate you! I hate this relationship! "

* starts pretending to cut wrists again *

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I call it the can o´farts

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
"Honey we need to move your Sailor Moon figurines from the third cabinet for space for my Fluttershy's"

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

No Mans Land posted:

"Hon, im sick of you watching me and Tyrone, that wasn't part of the deal"

"Sorry sweetie ill try to do better next time...ill buy you some new earrings to make up for it. I just took out a new school loan. Hopefully when Bernie wins, he'll forgive them all"

"Ok good, dont call me until tomorrow"

what a cuckoo bird, this guy!

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

i'm going to tweet non-stop about some highly personal problem me and my partner are experiencing because i have no loving clue how to interact with humans

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

StabMasterArson posted:

i'm going to tweet non-stop about some highly personal problem me and my partner are experiencing because i have no loving clue how to interact with humans

Don't forget to post an audio log of the fight to thousands of strangers on the internet.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

Zzulu posted:

mate, why had you not eaten food for 27 hours

Millennial.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

*Ex-girlfriend is still on apartment lease, phone plan, car insurance, etc.*

*Ex-girlfriend decides to keep working two days a week.*

*Sleeps on couch rather while we figure out where we are going to live separate.*

*Notices she is planning a trip to Greece next month.*

"This is a normal life."

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

BF: "Hey babe, for the board game party I was thinking of ordering Chinese, should we get a platter or do it family sty..."
GF: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!" *Eyes roll back in head*
BF: "Oh god! I'm so sorry babe, I didn't mean to say the F word! Please come down from the loft balcony!
GF: "SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" *Vomits acid*

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Top City Homo posted:

im a fat horrible looking pedophile computer programmer with a skinny bi-asian runaway/raver girlfriend and we are arguing about our OKCupid +1 requirements

Yeah, this is actually really good, except for the you part. Get your poo poo together, man.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

These goony kimono shirts from Naked & Famous are 100% guaranteed to cause numerous arguments between millenial couples

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
"Sometimes I feel like you really don't loving love science."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*gets in fistfight with boyfriend over who gets to use the bathroom first after eating double organic gluten intolerant superkale kouskous quinoa smoothie for lunch*
*writes blog entry about how her boyfriend getting mad at her is the same as being raped*
*likes own tweet*

• Locked thread