Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
should i hope the kings win out and play nashville or hope they lose and the ducks play nashville

both of these options are not good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Trevor Bird posted:

should i hope the kings win out and play nashville or hope they lose and the ducks play nashville

both of these options are not good

if y'all could get the ducks out of the way that'd be great

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

jesus christ gently caress johnathan quick, stop being so good :argh:

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
contact where the loving defenseman shoved our guy in

fuckers stole a goal from the Stars

**Schenn railroaded Roussel into the crease. What the gently caress is the guy going to do except for phase through Quick and the net like a loving ghost.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

There's our Lehtonen.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

holy poo poo Kari just took a swing at Toffoli, owns

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Yo, gently caress the kings

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I guess kopitar is cool. Rest of em can go to hell

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

on the one hand it's the worst penalty

on the other hand it's the worst team

:shrug:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Benn is best

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

:siren: FOURTY-ONE :siren:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Man, spezza is so good.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

That's a good goal. Get outta here

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

oh gently caress this.

Another challenge where they get to gently caress the Stars on a centimeter offside (if it was offside)

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

JoelJoel posted:

That's a good goal. Get outta here

I will probably find a ref in an alley and knife them if this gets waived off

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
good call you can't overturn that based upon the video

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Refs still owe the Stars a goal for the bullshit call, Dallas should be up 2-1 in this thing right now.

Keep playing good Stars

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

loving Lehtonen the spaz does it again.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Stars can't catch a break there.. 2 or 3 golden chances to score in the last few minutes, no dice.

Reminds me of last season where the Stars would often dominate periods but not get rewarded for the work, then couldn't put together enough for the other 40 minutes to win the game.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

gently caress The kings

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nice stick in the face.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

JoelJoel posted:

Nice stick in the face.

They seriously haven't called poo poo against the Kings and it's maddening. That was textbook highsticking but faaaaaart

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

And now the king share just jumping and crosschecking anyone.

ARAB

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I feel a dirty play incoming.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Other Benn is best

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

:siren: THE CLEAN AND TRIMMED BEARD :siren:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress the Kings, gently caress the refs, gently caress this crowd. All garbage.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Shinjobi posted:

gently caress the Kings, gently caress the refs, gently caress this crowd. All garbage.

This guy gets it.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, eakin

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Hahah gently caress a King.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

See ya in the conference finals, assholes.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

700th win for Lindy Ruff! :woop:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Also gently caress a Wing as well.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
I got the benns

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Why are they showing a Jagr montage for this game? Not that I have a problem with it, just confused.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Stretch Marx posted:

Why are they showing a Jagr montage for this game? Not that I have a problem with it, just confused.

No Canadian teams matter anymore, I guess? I'm down with it.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Happy with the effort today. These wins against Phoenix and LA are the first games in a while where I thought the Stars really took it to the other team. Roussel was in their head tonight, and played his role as well as I've ever seen him do it. Every shift he ended up in the King's crease bumping Quick and trading jabs with their tough guys.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Go Cats

(and please stop getting injured, Habs)

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Starsfan posted:

Happy with the effort today. These wins against Phoenix and LA are the first games in a while where I thought the Stars really took it to the other team. Roussel was in their head tonight, and played his role as well as I've ever seen him do it. Every shift he ended up in the King's crease bumping Quick and trading jabs with their tough guys.

Yeah, last week or so they've looked so deep and dominant... then I remember that Seguin isn't even in the line-up. Could get scary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Roussel is the best.:allears:

Also :rip: Benn's tooth.

• Locked thread