Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aug 4, 2010

he slayed tons of hot elve pussy over in the undying lands, its in the silmarillion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Yo Sam got married and had like 500 children dog

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

CharlestonJew posted:

Frodo was the son of a local celebrity and came back a hero

Dude got mad pussy

no way he was all hosed up and got sent away this dint happen

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Decebal posted:

No, the idiots who were too insecure did that

Gays are obsessed with making everyone else gay to disguise their own insecurity. Then they blame everyone else for their problems.

Can you think of a single case of a gay man taking responsibility for his problems? No it's always someone elses fault

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't think Hobbits grow beards so what would you call Rosie Cotton?

naem
May 29, 2011

Deodorant got sent to rehab with all those lady gaga looking elf women, you don't think he was "emotionally supporting" a lot of them? All vulnerable an poo poo?

E: friodo autocorrects to deodorant haha

Iluvatar
Jun 27, 2002
Combat Veteran
There's a lot of sex in Valinor.

Trust me.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Dwarves lol

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
In the books after Frodo comes back he finds saruman took over the shire so he and Sam lead a revolution and get mad hobbit rear end

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

"Share the load"

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Tolkien was a married devoted family man with several kids so the "he was secretly expressing his gayness" doesn't really hold up here.

The gay poo poo was added in the movies by Hollywood homos.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i really enjoy the lotr threads even if they are this

we will never know, and have no reason to want to know, though he grew up in a rebellious household with money in a country where life was for most people about farming until the next dance or something

and he didn't leave until 33 for his quest so yeah he probably did alright

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

i totally would eat the dennys meal based off it

lol

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i bet frodo was super into detailed sketches of hobbit girls piloting mechanical horses or whatever the jrr tolkien equivalent to anime is

mostly because frodo is a punkass bitch and would never get that puss on the reg

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

extra stout posted:

i really enjoy the lotr threads even if they are this

we will never know, and have no reason to want to know, though he grew up in a rebellious household with money in a country where life was for most people about farming until the next dance or something

and he didn't leave until 33 for his quest so yeah he probably did alright

33 is like 18 for hobbits though

e: although in the book he didn't leave on his quest until he was 50 which is like 30 for hobbits

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Cnut the Great posted:

False. Mortal beings such as Hobbits remain mortal even in the Undying Lands, you loving moron.

Mortality. Ring. Gollumn.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

In the books after Frodo comes back he finds saruman took over the shire so he and Sam lead a revolution and get mad hobbit rear end

They had to cut that for the twenty minute montage of people hugging and bidding each other farewell. Best part of the books easiliy.

naem
May 29, 2011

I feel like there would have a wen a lot more interracial sex in tolkiens world, lots of a hobbit/elf/dwarves and human/orcs race mixing all the time

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
That's Haram

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

CharlestonJew posted:

Merry and Pippin lead the revolution and were viewed as heroes. No one gave a poo poo about Sam and Frodo.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Bilbo's pantry in The Hobbit looks so good, man! Especially after a bit of Old Toby.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Cnut the Great posted:

False. Mortal beings such as Hobbits remain mortal even in the Undying Lands, you loving moron.

Lol this was only like 15 years ago retard

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

XMNN posted:

sam banged frodo its barely even subtext

They call it "third breakfast" in the Shire. :pervert:

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

naem posted:

Yo Sam got married and had like 500 children dog

Sam did alright. Do hobbit women have hairy feet too?

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
a different forum I used to poset on had a bear named sam gamgee so this is extra funny

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

RaceBannon posted:

Sam did alright. Do hobbit women have hairy feet too?

they have a larger than average bush actually

naem
May 29, 2011

I mean dwarves are fat and hairy but they have all that gold, you know some Hollywood looking elf woman would want to marry into some of that, have a kid to lock it down and get around the prenup,

then you've got all these dwarf/elf kids with emotional problems going to private school, can't decide if they love taking to trees or if they want to horde wealth underground,

Meanwhile you've got all these trailer trash humans moving in, lowering property values, having more kids than they can afford to feed,

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

actually it's gay acceptance that ruined the platonic touch, not homophobia

in other countries like india and russia that haven't lost their moral compass and still stone fags to death, men kiss and hold hands etc because being gay doesn't even enter people's minds

thanks liberals

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
The whole "haha you change in LOCKER rooms you jock guys doing anything else in there?" is just liberals way of calling people Fa ggots in a PC way. This poo poo started in the 60s when that whole PC movement got traction.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

AugmentedVision posted:

actually it's gay acceptance that ruined the platonic touch, not homophobia

in other countries like india and russia that haven't lost their moral compass and still stone fags to death, men kiss and hold hands etc because being gay doesn't even enter people's minds

thanks liberals

i dont want to kiss men or hold their hands at all. maybe were better off without this platonic touch. seems a little too Mediterranean for me

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

RaceBannon posted:

i dont want to kiss men or hold their hands at all. maybe were better off without this platonic touch. seems a little too Mediterranean for me

lol I bet you wear swim trunks to the beach

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

with all that beer consumption or was it wine i forget and pipe weed he prolly hooked up with some ladies and/or dudes

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I bet it's hard being a gay hobbit.

When you think about it, being gay is just another Adventure. Most hobbits would disapprove. Except for the Tooks.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

SurfaceDetail posted:

The whole "haha you change in LOCKER rooms you jock guys doing anything else in there?" is just liberals way of calling people Fa ggots in a PC way. This poo poo started in the 60s when that whole PC movement got traction.

Liberals don't do this nerds do because it's literally the only thing they can think of to "insult" jocks drowning in pussy and coolness, other than "you're big and dumb and stupid"

"yeah you gently caress half the girls in our grade on the reg but you shower with guys you fag" i whisper to my trapper keeper so Mikey Esposito doesn't hear me and punch my face in for the third time today and I need to change into the last pair of emergency backup pants in my locker after pissing myself from crying so hard

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

SurfaceDetail posted:

Jocks really DO play grabass/look at dick/gently caress in the locker room though?

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Its only gay if you are grabbing rear end/loving for sexual gratification. Anything else is a nerd desperately projecting.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

naem posted:

I feel like there would have a wen a lot more interracial sex in tolkiens world, lots of a hobbit/elf/dwarves and human/orcs race mixing all the time

thats some kinky poo poo

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Also frodo penetrated galadriel like its super clear and obvious Sam even gets sad and jealous and frodo leaves with a symbolic "light" representing the way girls glow with happyness after I put my disease up in em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

Also frodo penetrated galadriel like its super clear and obvious Sam even gets sad and jealous and frodo leaves with a symbolic "light" representing the way girls glow with happyness after I put my disease up in em

Are you saying that Celeborn was a...a..

you know !

• Locked thread