Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I bet the guy who beat him up is gonna get hosed up by some big black dudes in jail lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Imagine if black people got beat up when Tommy Hilfiger got real popular with the urban youth.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That video is absolutely retarded. All you hear is what he says she is saying. Then he grabs her which is assault, so she can do a citizens arrest and physically restrain him until the police arrive if she wants.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean if a dude is wearing blackface and acting like a retard I'm sure someone is gonna say something.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ArbitraryC posted:

nah that was really just you and my response was that people were justifiably upset about the doublestandards but the topic overall was more one that you just needed to know about then something you need to call individuals out on. Kind of an awareness thing and this thread is a really good example of how not enough people are yet aware of it. hence why I said that it was a valid academic discussion but the lady getting super confrontational over a dumb hippy was still wrong, sometimes everyone's wrong.

You are not allowed to say anything to a certain class of people in America about what they are doing right in front of you without violent retaliation. They are called police.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

argondamn posted:

how many white bitches and ho's rappers are there

I don't know I listen a lot of rap and think the sex rappers are few and far between. You get these rear end licking fuckbois in the industry that just talk about doing a bunch of crimes, prostitutes, drugs, and say friend of the family a bunch of times as a derogatory slur directed at the listener. So I mean like in the 90s you had people talking about all sorts of poo poo. Street life, the struggle, making it big, love, hate, politics. Then some rich rear end in a top hat with a 4th grade education level who owns a record label but can hardly understand English or poetry interprets rap songs based on his own racist prejudices and decides, hey I'm just gonna flood the charts payola style with a bunch of talentless overproduced hacks who act a drat fool and go around putting investigations on basically the entire black race because all they ever see when they see a black person is a criminal or an animal that should be broken like a horse in their mind.

I just don't get this new crap. I don't see how a self-respecting black person could buy a drake album, where he is literally calling the listener a friend of the family and telling them he is going to make them do a bunch of work for no pay. Or like future where he is talking about hitting people with a stick but says it like "schtick" as some sort of antisemetic thing because he doesn't have a speech impediment that would make him say it like that, because he pronounces other sh words correctly. A lot of these rappers are literally the most racist people you can imagine and are essentially plagiarizing "how to break a slave"

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Apr 3, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I hope in the future cops are rappers and they do interrogations on high value targets with a brain box in proximity mapping your thoughts while they play their song on the radio, which starts out with a few whimsical comedic questions to establish a baseline and then continues on to a bunch of references to crimes and poo poo.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Frosted Flake posted:

I wasn't surprised by the US dreadlocks row. It's another example of cultural appropriation and white entitlement
White men have worn dreadlocks in the past. But this isn't 11th Century Scandinavia, it's modern day America, where the style is still tangled up in the black struggle against white supremacy

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...l-a6964906.html

What a racist piece of poo poo, literally doing everything to avoid saying yes, this is part of black American culture (Jamaica). No, no i wasn't being black, don't call me black rear end in a top hat, I ain't no negro *shove*. White peoples invented this poo poo best recognize or I'll get violent etc..

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wasn't actin black, black is bad moron. Is basically this.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Black rappers are appropriating white 1700s Swedish slave trade culture. :colbert:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Frosted Flake posted:

This White Feminist Loved Her Dreadlocks – Here’s Why She Cut Them Off

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/08/white-feminist-with-dreadlocks/

If your hairstyle changed your ability to make deep and meaningful relationships then those relationships are not deep or meaningful and you should kill yourself.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lots of white people have dreadlocks and it's not a problem for black people. I've been to hundreds of parties and chilled with all kinds of people and somebody having a kind of hairstyle is objectively not a problem. I like to see a bunch of cops write long winded essays about how it is a thing, because they are so desperately trying to protect their little mutilating bitch boy cops who go around and mame people and gently caress up their hair. They don't want have to face international tribunals for violations of the geneva convention, which includes maming and mutilation. I could have saved people this whole thread but it's fun to see racists come out of the woodwork and show us how loving stupid they are.

I just got threatened by a bitch cop who "liked" my hair but when confronted about his sexually he wanted to "rip it all out" and started making theats and was literally trying to coax a fight of me, spitting at me and poo poo. And his theory is if they have another cop do it tomorrow to one person in one location it's a social norm and idiot cops can make some idiot spiel on the Internet and news about how this is a social thing. So we go from compliments to threats in the span of 2 minutes. They are literally trying to justify this daily campaign of cops harassing me. And bitches pulling stunts on the Internet. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say they say they think they have everyone fooled by fooling themselves into believing it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You know your hair will just naturally grow into dreadlocks if you don't take steps to keep them from forming when your hair grows. That's why they call them natty dreads.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Future is going to beat Jews with a stick if they wear dreadlocks.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

RaceBannon posted:

maybe your hair

Which I can't legally cut now because I would be destroying evidence. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

this is goddamn exhausting.

It's supposed to be. These people will just intellectually exhaust you with a bunch of justifications for them and others being a racist piece of poo poo. Durrrr I can call someone a "friend of the family" if I'm black, here's a 200 page essay from harvard saying why it's cool and legal to hurt another person. And then if you challenge anything or make any contrary points it's either violence or intellectual dominance and shaming if they can't do the violence bit. Then when they get their rear end handed to them in the intellectual arena it's a bunch of propaganda about how this is just an ill of modern society and they are not to blame.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sheep-Goats posted:

Oh I thought you were going to say the effete hairsplitting idiots were the ones trying to wear people out, not the okay people, what a switcharoo

You can be proud of black culture and not be black. It's in the bible. :colbert:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sheep-Goats posted:

If minorities have ownership rights to their ancient culture do I have ownership rights to those minorities due to my ancient culture??? Makes u think

Junior Reid made a song about that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ludicro posted:

Maybe its because I'm an unenlightened European, but I've dated outside my race many times including my current relationship and this has never ever come up. Not even once.

I just gotta tell ya, I am ok with that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Boy yeah this thread sure has died down. Where did all the people who support violence toward hairstyles as a social norm go? Not so mouthy now I guess? :shrug:

Hey how about that tremelo in that future song? Boy I like tremelo. MFs don't be using tremelo enough. Like load up the drat harpsichord and put some tremelo on that poo poo dawg. A harpsichord with tremelo and a cop doing an interrogation. That's my idea of rap. Now where did tremelo come from? Perhaps the pipe organs of Bach? Beethoven? How you gonna lace up a track with some tremelo and not even know about the culture you are appropriating? :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Apr 4, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
But the thread was so popular and now it's not for some reason? How many pages of people justifying violence against hairstyles as a rational and reasonable social norm and it just drops off now that it's inconvenient? Nah lets keep this discussion going. I wanna hear some more people post about how violence toward hairstyles has a motive and social justification.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Chicks love my hair, and that pisses off the man. Because I'm mixed and I might breed if me and someone else fuckin feels like it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lots of gays in San Francisco I reckon. :clint:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

City of Tampa posted:

also I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet but the suburban rasta white guy got sooooo extremely lucky that someone recorded that altercation

because otherwise that girl would have said that he had beat her up or raped her or whatever, you could tell that she was ready to go there because she was surprised and upset at the guy recording it. Dude with the smart phone essentially saved dread-guy's life

Dude what? I don't know what they were talking about before the fight but it sounds like she got him in some sort of logical quagmire he couldn't justify, so he gets pissed and grabs her on the wrist. At that point she can restrain him until an authority arrives who can arrest him.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

City of Tampa posted:

she kept getting in his way and he was trying to get around her, she has no right to restrain anyone under any circumstances

and we both know that if there was no recording of what happened within hours she would be giving a tearful press conference recounting how she was brutally assaulted by the white man screaming "TRUMP 2016", and there would be BLM protests on campus right now and hunger strikes by rich kids and poo poo like that

She didn't though. He grabbed her wrist, and he probably thought that would be obscured by the camera angle. He probably thought she would strike him and him grabbing her wouldn't be visible, but she goes with his momentum, trying to break the grapple and get away, but he still holds on, so he's clearly not just trying to get away from her. This exposes his grapple for the camera. He was ultimately going up the stairs anyways so she wasn't in his way until he grabbed her and put her in his way.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

In his defense though she was "acting all black" and talking with her hands and stuff.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

City of Tampa posted:

that's not what I saw but whatever, nobody got hurt and it's not OK to confront someone over some stupid poo poo and then prevent them from leaving your retarded presence

Molesting/grappling is assault. She wasn't restraining him and trying to force some ideological viewpoint or make act or be a certain way or something, he assaulted her and she attempted to restrain him but couldn't. You see him shoving on her tits and stuff. That's battery. He could have let go of her and walked around in the first place.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Apr 4, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

gobbagool posted:

she...picked a fight with him about the stupidest loving thing possible, and you and the other idiot are inexplicably justifying her behavior. Show us on the doll where the white dreadlocked man touched you

You're right, she was acting all black and his rage and assault was justified.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

loquacius posted:

I think I'll poke the petulant beehive here and say that describing giving someone poo poo about their hairstyle in public and then grabbing them when they try to get away as "acting all black" is actually kind of racist

But he grabbed her and he and his camera guy expected her to resist but she went with the momentum to break the grapple so you can easily see he is grabbing her after she begins speaking with her hands. He didn't like her speaking with her hands apparantly, which is a pretty typical black trait.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

gobbagool posted:

I'm sorry, I was under the impression that you actually watched the video. Since you obviously didn't, this is what happened;

SFSU employee walks up to goofy dreadlocked white student, starts berating him about cultural appropriation.

He tries to discuss (stupidly) and then realizing that this is going to end badly, tries to walk away

She blocks his path, 3 different times

He finally slips by the person filming the confrontation, when the SFSU employee notices shes being filmed and assaults the person with the camera.

Clearly, the dreadlock guy and cameraman were in the wrong here and if you dont agree you're a racist

It's not always black and white. :colbert:
However, this is clearly assault on the part of the hippy.

Also, side note, that prof is p hot.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lareine posted:

Speaking with your hands = Trying to grab someone trying to escape?

Well within her legal rights at that point.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

loquacius posted:

that's a huuuuuge reach dude

like, all of this post is a huge reach, you're reading in a lot of stuff that was not at all suggested by the video or response because it fits your predetermined narrative

My narrative is that the idea of racial tension over hairstyles is bullshit and doesn't actually exist on any relevant social scale.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sheep-Goats posted:

Camdestine could you break character for a second so all these retards stop replying to you like you were not just trolling them.

Shhhh it's fun.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

gobbagool posted:

you know you had me going there for a bit. did arbitrary C leave you in charge of the contrarian idiot krew, but you knew you couldnt pull it off so you just went low effort troll?

I'm contrarian? This guy stages a fight to get a progressive black professor fired, does a whole propaganda campaign with professional photo shoots and videos showing what an angel he is, and hedges his talking points on being liberal and fighting for some rights that nobody is arguing he has and that nobody is stopping him from doing. But I must be in the "minority" here.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sheep-Goats posted:

It's not as bad as that remember when gbs was good thread. Not yet anyway. We'll get a second wave of gullible pricks in here and Clam will them all going again. Won't even matter that I typed this out. There'll be some other legit mad Gobbagool retard and another Arbitrary C fag idiot and bleh

Hey this poo poo was embers, I stoked the fire, people are all saying the same poo poo as yesterday, nothing gets accomplished, nothing gets solved, racist gets away with racially motivated assault because he has dreadlocks.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

City of Tampa posted:

she's not an employee of the school and "cultural appropriation" is a major concern of the regressive left, not the progressive left

Oh my bad she's a student. sorry people are butt hurt about people being and acting a certain way, to the point that they adopt those traits and commit crimes against people to make a point.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Is it still appropriative when someone appropriates an appropriated culture?

Because I'm remarkably ok with this.

She can appropriate whatever culture she wants. :allears:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

City of Tampa posted:

yeah but nobody committed any crimes, it's just two spoiled rich kids arguing over retarded poo poo

He drew first blood. :catbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

City of Tampa posted:

black chicks pretending to be Chinese might be my new fetish

I thought she was laotion, laosian, le ocean, lotion, idk.

• Locked thread