Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Carmant posted:

Let's talk about sex. I am a highly sexual person, and completely the opposite of a demisexual. I do not require any emotional attachment to someone to have sex. It is simply sex to me; to be honest, sex without previous emotional attachment is usually better in my opinion. That does not mean that I can't have sex with someone that I am attached to and it be meaningful, it just simply means that I do not require that to have sex.

I am attracted to masculinity. That is not to say that I'm an effeminate bottom and need to be dominated. If you need to define people with those labels, we probably aren't compatible. Also, that is not gender-specific. I have met plenty of masculine women that really turn me on. (OITNB is full of them if you need reference) However, I struggle with gender. As vulgar or promiscuous as this may sound to you, I just really like dick. I can not imagine being in a successful relationship without dick. I have no problems at all with dating women, I'm just not sure that the sex would really work... which ultimately would result in a failing relationship.

Physically, I am attracted to average-looking people. I am not attracted to people who appreciate being able to see their ribs and I am not attracted to people that are morbidly obese. I appreciate a belly and some body hair. I do not want any to spend any amount of time wondering if I think they are "attractive enough". That is self-deprecating and terrible. Yes, I have standards, but I assure you they are far looser than what your average Grindr user is looking for. Also, just being honest, do not lie about your dick size. Size matters to me. A REAL six inches is totally fine. More than that is appreciated, but by no means a requirement. However, if you have a penis the size of a standard trapezoidal eraser, we will not be having sex. I've had enough sex in my life to know that a three inch penis is not going to satisfy me, no matter how much I care about you. It is an ugly truth, I know.

have you ever, you know, had sex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

various cheeses posted:

That's a really long winded way to get around the word filter op.

ha

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

i am attracted to AIDS

yeah, they are usually pretty cute, but why did you spell it in all caps?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Carmant posted:

Err.. no

you should try it. its pretty fun

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Motherfucker posted:

I'm always doing a sex and have stuck my penis in many vagoober

thats nice. the adults are talking now.