Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Hello i would like to talk to peopel on the itnernet and I am here today to say hello and i would like to talk to YOU!

Tell me your hopes and dreams for the future, your fears and deisres and which nintendo console was the best!

What's your qworst opnion? want's my worst opnion? how do you spell opinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

hi nintendo was the best Nintendo (i believe) and sometimes i wish i could just get away from it all

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have dihrrarea

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

i had a megadrive as a kid i hope that is ok, roadrash was a lot of fun and the strike helicopter games were pretty hard

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Enfield posted:

i have dihrrarea

drat man you give ring of fire a whole new meanign LOL tis a joke about how you set fire to yourself but also about the toilet

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Pound_Coin posted:

i had a megadrive as a kid i hope that is ok, roadrash was a lot of fun and the strike helicopter games were pretty hard

earthworm jim has a long face

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
im the g word. Lol.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

les fleurs du mall posted:

earthworm jim has a long face

isn'y all of the front of him face as he has no neck?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Pound_Coin posted:

isn'y all of the front of him face as he has no neck?

his face is loving long lmao

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

My opinion is that youve got a p good bird av on your hands op!!

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Unnggggggggghhhhh

Sorry I thought this was a very good thread to have a poo poo in

my bad

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

jeff smisek posted:

My opinion is that youve got a p good bird av on your hands op!!

i agree and if you like that you should check out his sig (it's good)

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

my worst opinion is that you should give the small things in life the most attention and not worry at all about the big things. it's a bad opinion for me because i don't do the first part of that

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I think you should not worry about anything, it's probably out of your control, so just don't let anything meaningful get in your head. Focus on food and cats and mindless pleasure. This is assuming you are not responsible for anyone's life and your job is repetitive.
I'm very happy, and excited to buy bulk paper towels today.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
thinking about dogs or gerbils or whatever is fine also idgaf

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I took a bunch of l-dopa so I'm feeling quite loving and accomplished right now OP. Even friendly if I'm stretching the truth a little

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
about the idopa or being friendly?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i'm thirsty so i need to jaunt on over to the grocery store and get some iced tea

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
My penis is so small.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

symbolic posted:

i'm thirsty so i need to jaunt on over to the grocery store and get some iced tea

be careful, that's the sort of thing that gets a man shot

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

still chatting, OP?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ChairmanMeow posted:

be careful, that's the sort of thing that gets a man shot
i'll take a bullet to the chest if it means i can get a jug of a Turkey Hill-brand beverage

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

one nostril is stuffed up and the other one is clear so you'd think I could just breathe through the good nostril but no, they insist on working as a team and i'm officially a mouth breather now just like my mom was warned about when i was born

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

My penis is so small.

Post the size in the Lady thread and they'll give you a fair assessment

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Decebal posted:

Post the size in the Lady thread and they'll give you a fair assessment

This is a trap.

Never show insecurity in front of women.

My penis is itty bitty though.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
The SNES was the best Nintendo console. It had enough power to do what developers needed (decent, smooth 2D graphics), but development costs were still low enough that they could afford to put out a product without running a thousand focus groups and grinding away all the personality first.

For the future, my hope is that the next president after Clinton will undo the worst of her mistakes.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
First I was like hohoho Symbolic is fat then he posted about Turkey Hill and I thought hohoho Symbolic is black but I don't know if we have any fatblack posters then he said he was going to "jog" and I realized he was luring me in, in reality he's juicing peanuts like the rest of us and getting by on peanut juice

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Im just tryna retire at 50.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

a cop posted:

Im just tryna retire at 50.

You're gonna bite it two days from retirement.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

weather is nice

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Mr. Pumroy posted:

weather is nice

It's 31 F here :(

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i actually covered my face in shame after reading that. i am embarrassed for the person who made that, their family and work colleagues, and also myself for having read it.

im afraid my internet game is slipping

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Zorodius posted:

The SNES was the best Nintendo console. It had enough power to do what developers needed (decent, smooth 2D graphics), but development costs were still low enough that they could afford to put out a product without running a thousand focus groups and grinding away all the personality first.

This. And some of the OSTs were amazing and still hold up. Last great nintendo.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

My fursona is an autistic neanderthal. AMA.

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

i wish to ascend from this mortal coil

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hrist posted:

Last great nintendo.
Gamecube was cool and good

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Decebal posted:

It's 31 F here :(

*shrugs* well can't do much about the weather!

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

symbolic posted:

Gamecube was cool and good

I mean, I know there's the "At least 10 good games" thing and all, but it's still pretty forgettable as a whole. But at least it's better than N64.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Hrist posted:

I mean, I know there's the "At least 10 good games" thing and all, but it's still pretty forgettable as a whole. But at least it's better than N64.

Ive been replaying RE4 on the PS3 and RE5 is just do much better .

• Locked thread