Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Aralan posted:

Everything about new GBS has been worth it since it cleaned out all the nerds racing to post garbage puns in rss news threads. I had forgotten all about that until people mentioned it last page and now all the bad memories are coming back. I'll take a page full of tortured variations on being the head of a major corporation/working from home over that any day
this is true.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

What is? Sorry i lost track of the discussion. Seems lately i cant remember what hapoe ed 10 minutes ago

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I thought it was funny when that one guy got stomped out in the Town Hall thread, because it was such an automatic response. He quoted a big, long, mediocre post and then typed a big, dumb two paragraph response below it where he just agreed with everything he quoted and said it all again for no god drat reason. Like, "I agree with this part, also this part and I think that this thing that you said is true, also this other thing, which you've already said..etc"

I bet that guy thought his post was really good. I hope he sits on his balls.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I just remembered a stranger walking up to me and whispering "walking bird" into my ear prior to every kennedy dying

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Isaac posted:

A wise move. I knew a guy whod always make a joke about his big head before anyone else could. So he couldnt get owned for having a big head.

I do the same. Except with my big weewee

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Is the posting arena like Joust where you fly a big bird and you actually just land on your opponent's head or fall in lava or something? My memories are unreliable because they are intertwined with the horrors of close quarters combat. Please confirm thank you, bless.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

King of Bees posted:

Is the posting arena like Joust where you fly a big bird and you actually just land on your opponent's head or fall in lava or something? My memories are unreliable because they are intertwined with the horrors of close quarters combat. Please confirm thank you, bless.

Ahh joust. I remember it as if it was 10 minutes ago

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Isaac posted:

Ahh joust. I remember it as if it was 10 minutes ago

Remember what?

Yunvespla
Jan 21, 2016
yea i was 13

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ars posted:

me neither lmao.
stoap postinng.

I'm not reading you silly thread op I just came in to say it stopped being good on the 14th of October 2011. When you registered.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

King of Bees posted:

Remember what?

I remembered thr game joust. Which came out some minutes ago i beleive (pardon my memory hut i think sometimes i cant remember what happened 10 minutes afo,hell)

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Isaac posted:

I remembered thr game joust. Which came out some minutes ago i beleive (pardon my memory hut i think sometimes i cant remember what happened 10 minutes afo,hell)

What are you even talking h about!!! All I remember is dead bodies and explosions. I need another benzo I guess is what I'm saying.

• Locked thread