Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i like gbs

once i was allowed to stop using caps it was better tho. i dont use caps or punctuation while speaking so why use em while posting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

a puddle of your own stoolwater I bet (^=

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

i count two uses of punctuation in this post

i count one effeminate shitbutt named mumpy puffinz

looks like we're both good counters :3:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i got a permaban on my rap sheet

but here i am postin in gbs

mods????

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i read people talk about that Halloween all the fuckin time. i ask what happened and I always get some kinda funny joke-sponse instead of a real answer. it's a v big mystery to me. i dont remember that day at all but apparently it changed this place

FOR

EVER

wtf happened exactly? pls be polite to me I get confused easily and I am gullible and naive so just the facts ma'am don't go spinnin any yarns or you can tell your story walkin

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

none of that. "It was gay dadso what's bday" or "low tax finally poo poo the bed" or "a skrunt hosed up the servers with its green grassy dick and when the smoke cleared gbs was good"

THE truth PLEASE!!!!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Professor Shark posted:

I remember being pretty annoyed when GBS became a bunch of threads of people just posting the N-word over and over with a few "gently caress you human being kill yourself" thrown in, but that went away and now we're at something that's okay, I guess

Whatever

a place where some dingus can ruin a bunch of buds' Friday night with illogical sharkprobbs is not "okay , I guess" it's a fuckin shitshow but I can see how it would appeal to you mfer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

dad gay. so what posted:

it was the first time i posted in gbs

listen boyo, ive had enough of your guff
fixin to take you back to the barn an give ya some aluminum shampoo

• Locked thread