Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
As a very casual reader of the manga, definitely hoping they get greenlit for a bunch more seasons, but yes, for now it's just 13.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

All Might showing up at the end reminded me that he's the best character. My hope is that Deku will pick up a little bit of his personality along with his powers as he continues to grow.
"Never fear, for I... I... um... I, uh... I'm here now. Hi."

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jintor posted:

*cries*

just joshing. Deku would kill it.
If by 'it', you mean 'morale', then yes, yes he would.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I don't think we'll have to wait too long, the marketability of this series is pretty insane.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fabricated posted:

If I recall all of the possible timeslots for Summer and Fall are covered already so at a bare minimum we're talking next year.

Personally? I hope this series gets big enough to warrant a movie.

This is like the only shounen series where I'd be happy to watch a non-canon movie with high animation quality.
I hope we don't come back to posts like this in 2018 or so, and realize how naive we were

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

All Might is loving Awesome. God drat.

Also, I think all might is a walking example of what a massive difference the right voice actor can make, all might's voice is so loving radical it's like, half his character.
I'm honestly considering watching the dub, too, when it's finished, just because I really wanna see how Chris loving Sabat™ delivers those lines.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The only way that the sub is inarguably superior is Tsuyu.

Kero kero :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Don't do that.

quote:

Like a SHAFT production. I made the right choice by not watching it yet.
And no. The animation was still quite good, it looks like Bones is just going above and beyond on the Blu-ray fixes this year, probably because the show was already popular. Making it look even better means even more people will buy the Blu-ray than otherwise would.

Do the dub releases usually get the animation upgrades, too? I really genuinely enjoyed the dub, so rewatching it with this upgrade would be amazing.

• Locked thread