Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Yeah, those flashbacks to his childhood makes it a lot easier to empathise with him and he's already adjusting to reality a bit so hopefully he'll become a more likable character as the series progresses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Moltrey posted:

Also Bakugo's costume loving rules, please put more of it onscreen, thanks. Meanwhile, Todoroki's costume blows

Yeah I like how it looks and I also have a thing for charge shots in games so naturally I really like how it benefits him in combat.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Yeah, I've been thinking about cancelling Netflix since I got ad free Hulu a few months ago.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
still not on hulu

*loads rifle*

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I loving lost it when All Might scrunched down to the principal's level.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
It could flow a little better but I think it's only annoying because we're watching it week to week. Would anyone care if they had access to the full season?

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
All Might showing up at the end reminded me that he's the best character. My hope is that Deku will pick up a little bit of his personality along with his powers as he continues to grow.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Great episode.

Countblanc posted:

Someone please make a webm of the whole scene where All Might says he has to fight because he's the symbol of peace and then proceeds to beat the poo poo out of the Nomu, ending with the bit where he says he must be getting weaker since it took 300 punches

e: nevermind I made one https://my.mixtape.moe/kjekcu.webm

your webm reminded me... I thought it was weird that Deku said All Might was bleeding during that close up of All Might's smile because there was no blood. I thought he was bleeding in the manga. :shrug:

Butt Ghost posted:

don't be embarrassed, this series is rad as poo poo and All Might is a cool dude

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jun 21, 2016

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

guts and bolts posted:

during the last episode of My Hero Academia, I was truly rooting for All Might to win - the kid in me completely overwrote my adult brain, which consciously probably would've stepped in with something like "well of course he's going to win, he's the mentor figure to the main character and this is the first major battle we've seen him in, blah blah blah"

I don't think it is the kid in you but the human being in you. All Might is a genuinely lovable character and little kids aren't the only ones that want to see the characters they love succeed. It's a pretty universal feeling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Jintor posted:

IT'S HIGH NOON

• Locked thread