Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

gender illusionist posted:

i have come to the rational conclusion that the op put too much effort into that

he put so much effort in formatting and none into making an interesting thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i hope this thread gets gas before it becomes even more boring

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

drunk dog posted:

what in the gently caress is going on here

op quoted a bunch of text he wants people to make fun of, and quoted a lot of it, but didn't actually put any effort to say anything about the stuff himself

what the text op is quoted saying is that objectivism and rationalism may not actually be objective or rational if it comes out of a mess up system, which actually is true, but its kinda said in a really verbose and stupid way

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
basically the main lesson everyone should learn here is brevity is wit

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Frosted Flake posted:

Exactly. If the ideas themselves can't be argued with, then they can at least be mocked.

Tone policing, and now claiming objectivity (oops) and rationality are oppressive shuts down any debate. That's absurd.

you are so loving boring

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
this is a comedy site

not a hey look at me i am awfully boring site op

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
op does have a tone of being a smug gently caress

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i wonder why the OP move the pictures to the top of his post... hmm...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
*OP to self, seconds before posting thread*
"Hehe, can't wait to own some people with my pals the goons!"
*OP gets owned instead*

BZZT
EPIC FAIL

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
(the bzzt sound was the PA system turning on to announce the epic fail)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
for some reason that looks like a metal gear solid character to my broken brain

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
loving lol

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Agent Escalus posted:

They don't want debate. They want to dictate. They're always right, and anyone who isn't "them" is always wrong. Oh, and if you're what they deem "privileged" then they want you to be a second-class citizen.

SJWs are the new Supremacists.

It was funny before to call them SJWs because it was an ironic misnomer, because no one who believes in social justice would act that way, etc. But we really need a new term for them.

please record yourself reading this post aloud i want to see if you can get all the way through it before developing a sense of self awareness and then dying from embarrassment

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
now we are going to make fun of you for having no reading comprehension

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
remember all the times you reflect someone else pattern of speech when you counter a point of theirs because for some reason we as a people believe it airs a bit more ownage

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
remember all the times you did the reflecting speech thing yourself but you suddenly find yourself commenting on it because you only found it weird at this second

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Strudel Man posted:

Remember all the times you were really hungry, and food that normally would have been ordinary or even subpar tasted absolutely amazing to you?

KFC Nashville Hot Chicken?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
your ownage levels are off the charts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post