Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

Unacceptable, I've seen better butts on men at the gym.

I don't see why you wouldn't have? A well sculpted male butt is a beauty to behold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
He-Man is an unrealistic depiction of the male physique and I don't hear men complaining about objectification :smug: checkmate, outrage police.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
thats a fine rear end

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
the rear end, its fine. it is an adequate rear end.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
pretty much every male superhero is a roided out super specimen and they only wear outfits that might as well be their actual skin because of how tight it is

it's like they're vacuum packed

[edit] lol

:nws: ?
https://40.media.tumblr.com/efa7f5b257f559d67ce5a87f6afeed31/tumblr_inline_nz17u3I8eO1r6gbhg_540.jpg

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

e: Hail Hydra!

macdonal hamborkles fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Apr 4, 2016

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

The hypnotism works but we need to add some kind of evil post-hypnotic suggestion or it's just a wasted opportunity. (Hail Hydra)

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
in this hosed up world the rear end itself is considered evil so we really just get to sit back and take pleasure in the craft. Hail Hydra

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Whoa sexy daddy is nice, I'd have no qualms letting his hairy body strangle me, and the pierced nips let me know that he's down to gently caress.

When I was a kid in the 80's I read comics and let me tell you, there was a noticeable lack of meaty man rear end in all of them.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

criscodisco posted:

Whoa sexy daddy is nice, I'd have no qualms letting his hairy body strangle me, and the pierced nips let me know that he's down to gently caress.

When I was a kid in the 80's I read comics and let me tell you, there was a noticeable lack of meaty man rear end in all of them.

He's also a super good cook and while his culture is very alien from ours he's very much a gentleman when not mind controlled. Unlike some leather daddies out there.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Repent, that's what I'm talking about
I shed the skin to feed the fake
Repent, that's what I'm talking about
Whose mistake am I anyway?

Cut the head off
Grows back hard
I am the Hydra
Now you'll see your star

Hail Satan vote Marilyn Manson

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

504 posted:

Also. AIM was created by Hydra you fail nerds!

uhh we are seperate organizations now, we have our own island

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
How come daredevil never got black eyes or a bruised lip or cuts on his face you know what I mean

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Just seems like he should have showed up to work all hosed up on most days bit somehow didn't

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Why would Power Girl go on a date with Daredevil?

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Applewhite posted:

He's a lawyer and she's all bout dem Benjamin's.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Arkanomen posted:

He's a lawyer and she's all bout dem Benjamin's.

Can't she crush coal into diamonds?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Applewhite posted:

power girl is an adult woman and can go on a date with whomever she pleases

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
He's the only one who won't stare at her giant boobs. I mean, he's always aware of them due to the jiggling, but he's discreet about it.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Applewhite posted:

Can't she crush coal into diamonds?

Why work for it when your hot lawyer BF gets it for you :capitalism:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Rough Lobster posted:

He's the only one who won't stare at her giant boobs. I mean, he's always aware of them due to the jiggling, but he's discreet about it.

This is a really good answer.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Hail Hydra

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz posted:

power girl is an adult woman and can go on a date with whomever she pleases

We don't know what the age of majority was on Krypton before it exploded. For all we know she's still underage, which would make Daredevil guilty of statutory rape (if they have sex). Do you want that on your conscience?

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Applewhite posted:

We don't know what the age of majority was on Krypton before it exploded. For all we know she's still underage, which would make Daredevil guilty of statutory rape (if they have sex). Do you want that on your conscience?

That's not going to deter the man without fear. :(

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Applewhite posted:

Yes, it will help my resume for when i apply for modship

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Someday there will be a computer game with enough polygons to render this butt:

Zarimus
Jul 27, 2006

Applewhite posted:

That's asking rather a lot from technology.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

The joke is on people who try to stab her in her exposed cleavage because all her vital organs are in her heavily armored left arm.

Ivy is my videogame wife. Don't stab her

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Applewhite posted:

i'm the tag

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
That would be really comfortable to sit on. Having a really big rear end must make it a lot funner to just sit around all day.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I wonder if you can get a big padded thing w/ gels that you could wear to give you the experience of sitting on a big butt? I bet it would make my skirts fit way better too..

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I knew an old gay fella named Disco Brett, and he used to see mittens into the seat of his underwear, so it would look like he had a great butt in jeans.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Ork of Fiction posted:

I wonder if you can get a big padded thing w/ gels that you could wear to give you the experience of sitting on a big butt? I bet it would make my skirts fit way better too..

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
She could climb skyscrapers with her butt if she'd keep them flipped around into suction cup mode.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Why have you done this? Friend, no.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Speaking of the role of women in videogames, I kind of feel like Ms. Pac Man has gotten a bum rap. She draws some fire because her indicator of femininity is her pink bow and lipstick but like, she's otherwise just a yellow circle with a mouth and no primary or secondary sexual characteristics? How else would you indicate femininity?

The bow draws flak because it seems to imply that men are the baseline (Pac Man has no decorations) and women are the "other" because you have to add something extra to make her female, but in the culture that created Ms. Pac Man, men typically go unadorned whereas women wear makeup and decorations. I think if Pac Man and Ms. Pac Man were developed by someone from a culture where men wore square hats and women wore triangle hats, both Pac Man and Ms. Pac man would both have corresponding gender signifiers and the whole thing would be a non issue.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
dam son

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Applewhite posted:

Speaking of the role of women in videogames, I kind of feel like Ms. Pac Man has gotten a bum rap. She draws some fire because her indicator of femininity is her pink bow and lipstick but like, she's otherwise just a yellow circle with a mouth and no primary or secondary sexual characteristics? How else would you indicate femininity?

The bow draws flak because it seems to imply that men are the baseline (Pac Man has no decorations) and women are the "other" because you have to add something extra to make her female, but in the culture that created Ms. Pac Man, men typically go unadorned whereas women wear makeup and decorations. I think if Pac Man and Ms. Pac Man were developed by someone from a culture where men wore square hats and women wore triangle hats, both Pac Man and Ms. Pac man would both have corresponding gender signifiers and the whole thing would be a non issue.

So what you're saying is that the way gender is signified in video games is due to the culture that game designers come from and not game designer culture itself. Like that whole thing with the Avengers movies where a man and woman can wear skin tight outfits but a woman will receive significantly more camera angles that focus on her butt or breasts while a man will receive much more attention to his face, doesn't originate from majoring in film but rather a cultural predilection as whole.

I've always appreciated Kate Beaton's explorations on this subject.

Even more in the archives! http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=336

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Shaquin posted:

Where does nintendo fall on the matter? On the side of justice.

Where did the gun come from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zarimus posted:

That's asking rather a lot from technology.

Well, science developed a fabric able to contain it soo

• Locked thread