Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

When the 2006s-2008s turn on me I know I have made a terrible mistake. Thought we was ride or die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Every single comic of note over the past 50 years would be banned from SA for saying offensive things.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
can't we all just get along?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mandator posted:

I feel like the dumbest man on Something Awful right now. Mods, gas this thread.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Maldoror posted:

can't we all just get along?

pretty pussies and nice dog

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

tenspott posted:

Every single comic of note over the past 50 years would be banned from SA for saying offensive things.
Every single SomethingAwful front page writer of note would be (and some have) been banned from SA for saying offensive things.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Mandator posted:

Okay, okay, I get it. I'm outnumbered.

I don't want any trouble guys.

No more racism from me, I swear.

Can you please PM me a list of other unacceptable topics?

The other boys and girls are just jealous because your so much better at racism.

Don't let them bring you down.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
say it in irony feel the room out

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

bring back old gbs posted:

say it in irony feel the room out

*dripping sweat*/
**glances around beady eyesd **

Ni....CE Weather wreer haveing HUH ? ehahehehahae

next time... next tjem ill do it for sure

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

tenspott posted:

Al Cowens posted:

Every single SomethingAwful front page writer of note would be (and some have) been banned from SA for saying offensive things.
Nah if you build up a presence first you can get away with saying stuff that might get others banned because the mods will give you the benefit of the doubt. Like that style of posting where you say a bunch of offensive poo poo with a nudge and a wink implying that it's actually the other people you are arguing with who are internally thinking the things you externally typed out that's all the rage for dnd regulars.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

drat horror queefs posted:

*dripping sweat*/
**glances around beady eyesd **

Ni....CE Weather wreer haveing HUH ? ehahehehahae

next time... next tjem ill do it for sure
perfect form

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ArbitraryC posted:

Nah if you build up a presence first you can get away with saying stuff that might get others banned because the mods will give you the benefit of the doubt. Like that style of posting where you say a bunch of offensive poo poo with a nudge and a wink implying that it's actually the other people you are arguing with who are internally thinking the things you externally typed out that's all the rage for dnd regulars.
Speaking of DnD, why don't you elaborate on your proposal to enslave all the neoliberals

Like that?

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
im black

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

not same

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Neoliberalism

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

Depends on the word. There are a lot of words in the "N" section of the dictionary. However, if it is the one generally referred to as "the n-word" I'll be all over you, like ugly on a Genesplicer, dispensing probations and other penalties to those foolish enough to act like jerks. You are better than this. Remember that.

This is true as you gave me a probation for the "fart on he own face" thing, which includes a "shameful" nacho

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Sheep-Goats posted:

This is true as you gave me a probation for the "fart on he own face" thing, which includes a "shameful" nacho

dude this should be exempt

come on

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

... shameful

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

A shameful nacho? Now I'm hungry for reference beans

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mandator posted:

dude this should be exempt

come on

It's ok I just think Genesplicer didn't know. It was a short probation I ain't gonna cry about it its fine.

He don't like the n word even with an a and in jest, I just won't use it, it's ok. It's not a lynchpin of my posting.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
You are all nerds.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Al Cowens posted:

Speaking of DnD, why don't you elaborate on your proposal to enslave all the neoliberals

Like that?

More like "People who complain about 'Peeee Ceee' are just angry that they can't say things like 'friend of the family' or 'homo aids cum' or 'the louisgod steak picture' without consequence anymore. :smugbird:"

e: that ways, it's not them saying it, but YOU saying it.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Reality has a liberal bias :smug:
Objectively correct opinion :colbert:

People who object to the "s-jew" bogeyman just want a thermonuclear genocide where *detailed racist fantasy*

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
its bad and gay hth

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Every African American man or woman I have met IRL has been cool as hell but then I live almost as far as humanly possible from America and its cops so I guess as soon as they step off the plane here it's like walking out into a wonderland where the cops will just tell you to blow on your pie because it might be too hot.

Well that's my story.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I got banned for saying the n-word once so I won't say it again until I save up ::tenbux:: again

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Mandator posted:

i just got word form lowtax that you can say the n word in gbs without fear of retribution if you post picture evidence of you and one of your closest black friend(s) (cannot be biracial) giving you the goathead

hehhe

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Every African American man or woman I have met IRL has been cool as hell but then I live almost as far as humanly possible from America and its cops so I guess as soon as they step off the plane here it's like walking out into a wonderland where the cops will just tell you to blow on your pie because it might be too hot.

Well that's my story.

That pie blowing incident was a dastardly trick to detain the pie possessor until it could be ascertained if he had been with another mans sheep or whatever.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

rock rock posted:

That pie blowing incident was a dastardly trick to detain the pie possessor until it could be ascertained if he had been with another mans sheep or whatever.

He done nicked some poo poo with a pinched screwy mate fuckin oval office thought he'd trick the rozzers and have a sneaky mrs macs lmao

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

last time someone called me the n word man i put the pussy on the chainwax

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Al Cowens posted:

Reality has a liberal bias :smug:
Objectively correct opinion :colbert:

People who object to the "s-jew" bogeyman just want a thermonuclear genocide where *detailed racist fantasy*

Nah any kind of thermonuclear armageddon is fine.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

drat horror queefs posted:

we didn't land on the n-word
the n-word landed on us

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Wicker Man posted:

The only time it should ever be used is when you want to reference the magnum opus of Niggerstomper58.

this guy gets it. censoring niggerstomper58 is like censoring Huck Finn

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Namekians are people, too

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
N'wah get back to killing those cliff racers.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Every day I want to post the n word so bad and I almost do but I just barely contain my self. Ni.... NI.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
genesplicer probated me for posting the version of that word that describes the white people that wish they were black

I'd say that we are returning to the reign of the tumblr catladies but honestly I think that genesplicer is just old and senile and maybe his cataracts are making it hard to read what's on the screen

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Microwaves Mom posted:

N'wah get back to killing those cliff racers.

wealth beyond measure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

City of Tampa posted:

genesplicer probated me for posting the version of that word that describes the white people that wish they were black

I'd say that we are returning to the reign of the tumblr catladies but honestly I think that genesplicer is just old and senile and maybe his cataracts are making it hard to read what's on the screen

no, He just knows that you are better than that. He will hold you to a higher standard.

• Locked thread