Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
should someone wipe their rear end if they're about to take a shower?
yes, you heathens
no, as long as chunks can fit in drain
divorce her anyway, you don't need that negativity in your life
View Results

• Locked thread
mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
we had a pretty big argument this morning over some bathroom etiquette. she maintains that you have to wipe every time you take a poo poo, even if you're about to get in the shower. i, being the rational one, politely told her that she was loving wrong. it's a complete waste of toilet paper to wipe before you take a shower, and only obsessive compulsive assholes think that wiping is necessary.

what do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

wipe your goddamn rear end, you filthy shitlord

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Why not combine the best of both worlds and get a bidet?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
your wife is correct and it's probably not about the wiping so much as her being fed up with your slovenliness in general hth

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Sounds like reasonable grounds for divorce, I'll draw up the papers.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hug her, then walk her backwards into the Churning Wall

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
take a poo poo IN the shower. cut out the middle man.

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Applewhite posted:

Why not combine the best of both worlds and get a bidet?

i saw the attachments on amazon, i'm seriously considering this.

who's alright with just wiping poop off their body with paper? what other body part do you not wash if there's poop on it?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
haha your wife is married to a giant dingleberry

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

scott zoloft posted:

haha your wife is married to a giant dingleberry

to be fair, i warned her.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You should just be using your hands to wipe anyway, so there would be no waste by wiping.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

divorce is actually cool and good

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Did she watch you poop or did you tell her about your no wipe adventure?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
have you considered a bidet? i certainly haven't

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

mr_cramalldees posted:

i saw the attachments on amazon, i'm seriously considering this.

who's alright with just wiping poop off their body with paper? what other body part do you not wash if there's poop on it?

The inner thigh for sure, maybe even he chest if it's spread thin enough and smells good.

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

donkey salami posted:

Did she watch you poop or did you tell her about your no wipe adventure?

i told her all the money we saved on toilet paper would pay for our childrens' college.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i wish i had a wife who could threaten to divorce me thus cleaning my anus

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

but you can't have children. we know this already

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

she could inspect it to see if its clean and i could fart in her face

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Can I get her phone number?

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Nation posted:

she could inspect it to see if its clean and i could fart in her face

this is like page 3 in the marriage handbook, don't do that or divorce.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
break a hole in the tile then shamble down the wetwall into the basement. attack the walkers you find there and then make your way to the floor drain. emulsify yourself and seep into the drain. work your way to the end of the tube and then dissolve into nothingness.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

mr_cramalldees posted:

this is like page 3 in the marriage handbook, don't do that or divorce.

i will never get to read that book :(

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

break a hole in the tile then shamble down the wetwall into the basement. attack the walkers you find there and then make your way to the floor drain. emulsify yourself and seem into the drain. work your way to the end of the tube and then dissolve into nothingness.

solid advice

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Something tells me you're not telling the whole story, OP. When you say you dont have to wipe your rear end before taking a shower, how long do you mean before taking a shkwer? Are we talking right from the toilet to the shower, without even pulling your pants up? Or do you mean like finish taking a poo poo and not wiping, know you're also taking a shower at some point today, and then just go grocery shopping or something?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
have you considered murdering your wife

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Came in here expecting to apologize to you, only to discover I must apologize for you.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

mr_cramalldees posted:

i told her all the money we saved on toilet paper would pay for our childrens' college.

a pack of Scott Tissues costs like 0.1 cents per sheet you dirty assed oval office

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

break a hole in the tile then shamble down the wetwall into the basement. attack the walkers you find there and then make your way to the floor drain. emulsify yourself and seep into the drain. work your way to the end of the tube and then dissolve into nothingness.

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Something tells me you're not telling the whole story, OP. When you say you dont have to wipe your rear end before taking a shower, how long do you mean before taking a shkwer? Are we talking right from the toilet to the shower, without even pulling your pants up? Or do you mean like finish taking a poo poo and not wiping, know you're also taking a shower at some point today, and then just go grocery shopping or something?

the shower is running in preparation because i'm old enough to have a set routine. turn on shower > shave > poop > take shower. i don't wear pants in my own house, do i seem like some sort of cu.ck boy? i waddle my lovely rear end over and hop in the shower rear end in a top hat first.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sup aplewhite

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Putty posted:

a pack of Scott Tissues costs like 0.1 cents per sheet you dirty assed oval office

that kind of money adds up to dental school in the philipines. my kids wouldn't be a success if they were your kids because you robbed them for Scott Tissues.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

mr_cramalldees posted:

that kind of money adds up to dental school in the philipines. my kids wouldn't be a success if they were your kids because you robbed them for Scott Tissues.

your dirty-rear end disgusting children are going to fail when they're socially ostracized for being smelly, disgusting assholes from the habits they learned from their smellier, grosser father

either that or become the OCD sperglords you fear as a reaction to it

either way

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

wiat a minute---

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

omg ive never washed my rear end

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

your dirty-rear end disgusting children are going to fail when they're socially ostracized for being smelly, disgusting assholes from the habits they learned from their smellier, grosser father

either that or become the OCD sperglords you fear as a reaction to it

either way

your old man must have wiped before he showered, because that third rate uni you went to must not have taught reading. i didn't say i don't wipe, i said that under very specific circumstances (e.g. going from the shitter to the shower) that wiping was unnecessary. thank god my chirrens will be able to go to good school.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

mr_cramalldees posted:

we had a pretty big argument this morning over some bathroom etiquette. she maintains that you have to wipe every time you take a poo poo, even if you're about to get in the shower. i, being the rational one, politely told her that she was loving wrong. it's a complete waste of toilet paper to wipe before you take a shower, and only obsessive compulsive assholes think that wiping is necessary.

what do?

Give me your wife's phone number.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

mr_cramalldees posted:

your old man must have wiped before he showered, because that third rate uni you went to must not have taught reading. i didn't say i don't wipe, i said that under very specific circumstances (e.g. going from the shitter to the shower) that wiping was unnecessary. thank god my chirrens will be able to go to good school.

you sick gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
take opiates and never poo poo again, OP

• Locked thread