Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
should someone wipe their rear end if they're about to take a shower?
yes, you heathens
no, as long as chunks can fit in drain
divorce her anyway, you don't need that negativity in your life
View Results

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

JiveHonky posted:

if you dont use a washrag it is i who contend that YOU may be the unhygenic ones.

I use a luffa because I'm sophisticated as gently caress, but I use it to clean my already wiped rear end so I don't it clogged with chunks of literal poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Booblord Zagats posted:

I use a luffa because I'm sophisticated as gently caress, but I use it to clean my already wiped rear end so I don't it clogged with chunks of literal poo poo

i dont know its sounding more and more like you have abnormal bowels, my goondolences to you and your family in this time of crisis

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Take a swamp bath - you draw a nice hot bath with candles and hop right in after you are done at the throne. You'll thank me later.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

JiveHonky posted:

i dont know its sounding more and more like you have abnormal bowels, my goondolences to you and your family in this time of crisis

I poop every day sometime between 6 and 8 am in good consistency. I just have a freakish amount of crack-hair, so wiping is doubly importante

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mr_cramalldees posted:

we had a pretty big argument this morning over some bathroom etiquette. she maintains that you have to wipe every time you take a poo poo, even if you're about to get in the shower. i, being the rational one, politely told her that she was loving wrong. it's a complete waste of toilet paper to wipe before you take a shower, and only obsessive compulsive assholes think that wiping is necessary.

what do?

impossible situation basically. i cant see an easy out here

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
no sl;imy zero wipe way out of this one op

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm very happy for your wife, op.

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

bring back old gbs posted:

no sl;imy zero wipe way out of this one op

i thought "spread cheeks, apply scalding hot water" was thorough enough, but apparently the goon masses think that futile smearing of poo poo with paper adds to the cleanliness.

edit: fighting phone keyboard

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mr_cramalldees posted:

i thought "spread cheeks, apply scalding hot water" was thorough enough, but apparently the goon masses think that frugal smearing of poo poo with paper adds to the cleanliness.

they want u to mix it in w/ the b hole pubes. goons are disgusting

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
So how did this argument happen anyways? Did she sit you down and tell you that you guys needed to have a serious discussion about your rear end? Or did you get smug and bring it up during breakfast or something?

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Here's the problem. There's a given level of poo on your rear. That level increases after you take a dump. When you then go into the shower you are then rinsing that poo poo down your legs, onto your feet and then all over the shower. Now if you wiped then there is a negligible amount of poo poo you're spreading around, even less if you was your rear end last like god intended. You don't wipe and are thus getting poo poo everywhere and on everything. Well not on everything because your certainly aren't taking showers with your wife because why would you want to get into sexy soap times with someone flinging the Ganges around the shower.

The fact that not only people have to point this out to you, you are also arguing about not getting poo poo everywhere should be grounds for immediate divorce.

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Arkanomen posted:

Here's the problem. There's a given level of poo on your rear. That level increases after you take a dump. When you then go into the shower you are then rinsing that poo poo down your legs, onto your feet and then all over the shower. Now if you wiped then there is a negligible amount of poo poo you're spreading around, even less if you was your rear end last like god intended. You don't wipe and are thus getting poo poo everywhere and on everything. Well not on everything because your certainly aren't taking showers with your wife because why would you want to get into sexy soap times with someone flinging the Ganges around the shower.

The fact that not only people have to point this out to you, you are also arguing about not getting poo poo everywhere should be grounds for immediate divorce.

While I disagree with you, I appreciate your input. There's likely more poo poo on your cell phone than there is in my shower, but there's no social stigma about that (mostly because it's inconvenient).

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol if you don't have a toilet in the shower like a Japanese poor person

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
Congrats on your upcoming divorce. Now you have more time to make horrible threads op.

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

haris pilton posted:

Congrats on your upcoming divorce. Now you have more time to make horrible threads op.

shut up and rate it 5

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
OP at 65 :
"Well let me tell you, I once had the most beautiful wife ...."

"what happened pops?"

"I wouldn't wipe my rear end"

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Do her in the shitter.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I use toilet paper and baby wipes when I poo poo at home because I'm not a loving animal like the op

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

SirEvelynTremble posted:

OP at 65 :
"Well let me tell you, I once had the most beautiful wife ...."

"what happened pops?"

"I wouldn't wipe my rear end"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I wear a pair of watertight pants of my own design that I can urinate or defecate into at will, removing the need for toilets and, thus, toilet paper.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Livestock did it better

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1423073

e: oh what the hell the scripts all broke

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

flakeloaf posted:

Livestock did it better

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1423073

e: oh what the hell the scripts all broke

Didn't have enough patience to parse it, but it looks like a gem based on the parties present.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

answer my question about how this argument started

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

answer my question about how this argument started

You must not be married. Here's a free lesson, everything is an argument. Always.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

mr_cramalldees posted:

You must not be married. Here's a free lesson, everything is an argument. Always.

Did you two just start chatting about rear end wiping philosophies over cheerios? Were you hanging out with her friends and brought it up all smuglike as part of a conversation about how much TP women use?

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

Did you two just start chatting about rear end wiping philosophies over cheerios? Were you hanging out with her friends and brought it up all smuglike as part of a conversation about how much TP women use?

Ah, yea, over breakfast. But it was peanut butter crunch.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mr_cramalldees posted:

Ah, yea, over breakfast. But it was peanut butter crunch.

drive ur wife into the arms of another man, maybe start inviting a handsome single friend over to the house more and more often.

hire a PI to keep tabs on her and when she cheats on u cha ching divorce town and u get alimony

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
totally unrelated to this i think she's right to divorce you

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

bring back old gbs posted:

drive ur wife into the arms of another man, maybe start inviting a handsome single friend over to the house more and more often.

hire a PI to keep tabs on her and when she cheats on u cha ching divorce town and u get alimony

Straight profit. I'll send you your creative consultation payment once I get my settlement.

ugly
Jul 22, 2003
No clue
Pillbug
drat if I ever had a wife would we have had this argument? Glad I dodged that bullet. Oh wait no I would just wipe my rear end in a top hat. But this guy has a wife? Wtf is wrong with me...

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

ugly posted:

drat if I ever had a wife would we have had this argument? Glad I dodged that bullet. Oh wait no I would just wipe my rear end in a top hat. But this guy has a wife? Wtf is wrong with me...

I have dashing good looks and a high annual income. I'm basically everything you aren't.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

The fact that you run the shower before you shave and poo poo wastes more money than a few squares of TP, but you already knew that. You're just here for attention because you don't get any from your wife on account of your poo poo encrusted ring piece.

ugly
Jul 22, 2003
No clue
Pillbug

mr_cramalldees posted:

I have dashing good looks and a high annual income. I'm basically everything you aren't.

Yeah and I'm the guy posting a thread in GBS about getting a divorce over his inability to wipe his rear end.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Divorce her then just do the John Holmes thing where you pay hookers $20 to wipe your rear end with their tongues.

ugly
Jul 22, 2003
No clue
Pillbug
I have a high annual income, I should be paying my wife to wipe my rear end. That dumb bitch what does she even do anyway.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Op stop wasting your wifes hot water

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

mr_cramalldees posted:

While I disagree with you, I appreciate your input. There's likely more poo poo on your cell phone than there is in my shower, but there's no social stigma about that (mostly because it's inconvenient).

....how do you hold a telephone?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ugly posted:

I have a high annual income, I should be paying my wife to wipe my rear end. That dumb bitch what does she even do anyway.

The neighbour :wink:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
no checkbox poll, voted 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I used to be like you op. Until one day I didn't wipe and my rear end dropped a clinger onto the bathroom rug as I got up to get in the shower. You're messing with fire here and your wife has predicted the inevitable

• Locked thread