Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
isnt wolf brand chili one of the ones with the contaminated pork or whatnot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
An Omelette bar! have out all the stuff mushrooms, green peppers, sausage etc get some of those pour eggs in a carton as well as real eggs and let everyone pick what they want, and cheese omg cheese.
I really want an omelette.
maybe have the option of mimosas or champagne. It will be quirky and fun (mix in the other guys burrito idea and coronas if you want variety)

wolf brand chili is essential to frito pie, contaminated or not.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
bloody mary bar is always a good idea too though it's not a dinner idea im gonna submit it here anyway because it's a pretty hearty alco beverage

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

thathonkey posted:

bloody mary bar is always a good idea too though it's not a dinner idea im gonna submit it here anyway because it's a pretty hearty alco beverage

seconded

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

and a nice wolf cola to wash it all down
and then a nice

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

There's always room for aspic.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Mrs.Nameko posted:

I made these tonight, it's an idea if you don't already have a plan...
http://www.halfbakedharvest.com/mini-italian-meatball-mac-cheese-stuffed-peppers/

I have those exact plates but I feed my cats on them.

Edit: I feed my cats diarrhea because those plates are ugly.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
has anyone said olive crusted chesapeake bay rockfish with artichoke tortellini in an orange pernod essence yet

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

thathonkey posted:

It's dinner, you need to have a margarita bar instead. Have a bunch of fresh lemons, limes, and other fruits like strawberries and raspberries. Let your guest shake up some delicious margaritas, which are 100 times better than bloody marys.

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Digiornos

KingFisher
Oct 30, 2006
WORST EDITOR in the history of my expansion school's student paper. Then I married a BEER HEIRESS and now I shitpost SA by white-knighting the status quo to defend my unearned life of privilege.
Fun Shoe
tacos

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
chicken with jasmine rice and a lot of pesto rosso is fuckin sick op and easy to make

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Enfield posted:

has anyone said olive crusted chesapeake bay rockfish with artichoke tortellini in an orange pernod essence yet

like 10 people

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Mange Mite posted:

Two out of the three dishes you listed there are just bread

Have you never had a bread sandwich? Delicioso!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Various boiled meats

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Just pick something on Bizarre Foods that Anthony Zimmern describes as having "the kind of smell that makes you roll up the windows and pray someone farts" but then rips into with orgasmic abandon.

So serve your mom's pussy I guess is what I'm saying?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Milk Steak and Jelly Beans is always a crowd pleaser

Mrs.Nameko
Dec 16, 2015

Mushrooms are the internet of the forest!
At the end of the day there's always milk and pizza! :wtc:

Mrs.Nameko fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Apr 5, 2016

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Champenema posted:

There's always room for aspic.

aspic walks into a bar and the bartender says 'we don't serve your kind here' so it turns around and leaves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mrs.Nameko posted:

At the end of the day there's always milk and pizza!

same

• Locked thread