Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

If text was a material it could also be the element of style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Dog Kisser posted:

...And a character limit too, thanks for reminding me.

Dang, I wanted to see the element of Antidisestablishmentarianism.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Early art of goblin people faces for next game!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Dog Kisser posted:

Dibs on Gobbo TR (3 across, 4 down). Bully!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Where in the world is carmen sandiago?

6 across, 7 down

Where's Waldo?

3 across, 0 down

Where's harlequin?

8 across, 1 down

Where's Mr.Poophead?

4 aceoss, 4 down & 10 across, 0 down & 3 across, 10 down

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Dog Kisser posted:

Wow! How fun!

Rolling for "Dibs": 1d100 54

Gobbo #54:

Hm... this guy looks like he'd make a good watchman or scout!

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Wow! How fun!

Rolling for "Dibs": 1d100 54

Gobbo #54:

Hm... this guy looks like he'd make a good watchman or scout!

Wuh-oh, looks like he he has a touch of Monsterism! That's okay, all are welcome to die in the Legion!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I want solid snake gobbo

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
dibs on row 10, column 8, she looks hilarious

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

I mean, call dibs all you want, but the game's still not starting till August/September! I might do a test round of combat or two here to make sure it all works out mechanically but it should be pretty simple!

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Hiya! Just preventing the thread from being archived just yet, and to update you on the next game: It's pretty much ready to go. I'm not going to post it just yet, probably not until I ACTUALLY (finally) graduate, but the first 3-4 updates are written and drawn up. Settled on a name of Break Down That Gate!, and reasonably comfortable with the mechanics I've built for it. Players have quite a lot less power over the narrative than they did in Fragile Gods, but I think there'll be quite a lot of interactivity for players of all effort levels. Notably, I'm not doing character submissions - if you want to play, you're playing. Well, the first 100 of you, at least. I don't think we'll have quite THAT many playing, however, but watch this space for the long-awaited update!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Dog Kisser posted:

Hiya! Just preventing the thread from being archived just yet, and to update you on the next game: It's pretty much ready to go. I'm not going to post it just yet, probably not until I ACTUALLY (finally) graduate, but the first 3-4 updates are written and drawn up. Settled on a name of Break Down That Gate!, and reasonably comfortable with the mechanics I've built for it. Players have quite a lot less power over the narrative than they did in Fragile Gods, but I think there'll be quite a lot of interactivity for players of all effort levels. Notably, I'm not doing character submissions - if you want to play, you're playing. Well, the first 100 of you, at least. I don't think we'll have quite THAT many playing, however, but watch this space for the long-awaited update!

:waycool::allears:

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
hell yeah

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
:orks101::stoked::orks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Alright maggots, get your rears in gear! The Horde needs your warm bodies to defend the sacred kingdom of Tö! Throw yourselves up against the savage Fröman hordes and save your country... or die in glorious battle!

(Sorry for the delay, got nervous about pulling the trigger!)

• Locked thread