Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I think most of anonymous got too old to stay at mom and dads house, so they were forced to get full time jobs. Ain't got time for online shenanigans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
There used to be a somewhat funny picture of protesters from around the world. They were all getting violent and serious, but the American ones are two dorks in guy fawkes masks sitting on a bench.

Nooner posted:

lmao remember when they said they were going to take down the Mexican drug cartels and then like the cartels hired even better hackers to find out where the hackers were hacking from and then they killed them and hung their bodies from overpasses?

that was probably one of the best IRL owns that I can think of

I definitely want a link.

• Locked thread