Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Man, that final boss fight was a slog. Gonna have to agree with you that MDK1 is overall smoother to play; there's just way too much filler and frustration in MDK2. Wow.

Thanks for the LP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
Only through Kurt's video so far, but doesn't the Super Chaingun activate lock balls? So, instead of all that close range sniping at very fast targets with a strict time limit and incredibly annoying enemies, couldn't you have used your 300-some super bullets to shoot at the 5-some targets while dancing around the enemies and been done in just a few moments? Or am I remembering the Super Chaingun's abilities wrong?

Nameless Fool
Aug 29, 2008

Oblivion4568238 posted:

Only through Kurt's video so far, but doesn't the Super Chaingun activate lock balls? So, instead of all that close range sniping at very fast targets with a strict time limit and incredibly annoying enemies, couldn't you have used your 300-some super bullets to shoot at the 5-some targets while dancing around the enemies and been done in just a few moments? Or am I remembering the Super Chaingun's abilities wrong?

That's the laser chaingun that does that. However, using the special explosive sniper rounds can hit the sniper balls, multiple of them at the same time in fact.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Never beat MDK, never played MDK2 so that was fun to see finally. Thanks for the LP.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Zizzy's laugh sounds a lot like a character from one of the Zelda games.

• Locked thread