Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

True, I never understood why survivor players used loving spreadsheets and AIM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

jivjov posted:

Slack is baller as gently caress and way better than a google doc haha

google doc is worse sure, but i dont think slack is the best alternative

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Belated congrats to all involved, as I've been the last to know about everything this season, working night shifts in a building with spotty phone signal, coming home for our fine hours after every challenge and vote to catch up on the day's news---I'm actually posting this on my last break of the night.

I have more thoughts, but not the time to post them right now.

Two vague notes tho

Sadly I'd love to meet you folks in Vegas but I've got family trapeziums

...what the gently caress autocorrect

RESPONSIBILITIES

that week

Also, I am designing a new game.

Not Survivor.

Interested parties can find me

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Congratulations Jivjov and the rest of the final 3!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I was ready to come in here and complain about the people not giving enough respect to the challenge beast method of getting to the end, but since Jiv won, I guess we are good. :)

Grats Jiv!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BTW Chic, I thought your final tribal was really good actually.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Now that I'm home and can post properly, I've got to say, all of the final three have my utmost respect.

Chic played the game I wanted to play when I was on the scene---doing her utmost best to be the positive influence, the rallying point where winning happens. This is the sort of thing I love to see in social games, it's always a welcome surprise.

Peramene played the game I wish I could play---and the reason why I don't think I could do all that well if I was invited back for another season. I'd love to be the hand of iron that defines the sequence of events. Even though it wasn't the game that won, it's what I think of when I think of "how to win at this game" (my own season notwithstanding)

Jiv reminds me of the mighty Max Peck, the man I will one day face again for the shitposting crown, and that is no mean feat. To make yourself untouchable by crushing the challenges is an underrated methodology, and it's paid off dividends tonight.

Even outside of the top three, I think this was a fantastic collection of personalities, and the final was a nailbiter from top to bottom.

...even if all the gifs didn't load properly on my phone at work.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Allen Wren posted:

Peramene played the game I wish I could play---and the reason why I don't think I could do all that well if I was invited back for another season. I'd love to be the hand of iron that defines the sequence of events. Even though it wasn't the game that won, it's what I think of when I think of "how to win at this game" (my own season notwithstanding)

I feel this way too, which in addition to being an awful person deep down, is absolutely why I played it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm just going to leave this here

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3779399

• Locked thread