Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Simstim posted:

so there is this wasthington dc madam of a brothel, now dead, that anonymous leaked her call logs from her johns and ted cruz is among them.

most news media sites are waiting for more evidence for when possibly the gag order will be lifted by the supreme court, but the madam's former lawyer said he will release the evidence anyway even if the supreme court regects the case.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2957513/d-c-madams-former-lawyer-records-already-online-and-very-relevant-to-2016-election/

so it looks like ted cruz's presidential campaign is in the shitter whether he wins the nomination or not.

Why do some of the numbers use a different font? I guess it's a fax but some of the stuff still looks out of place.
Also I think it's hypocritical for Anonymous to act like they're fighting for progressive social values and still have an anti-sex stunt like this. Unless all those are Cruz's phone numbers...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Jonny 290 posted:

pretty sure ted cruz's entire campaign is this hth

I agree with showing off he's a hypocrite, just not if they leak every single phone number that isn't related. I don't know if they've done that or not though.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Was this a bunch of BS?

• Locked thread