Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Coming in with a a win streak? Check
Playing a bad team? Check

Yep, it's gonna be a trap game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Yeah, don't bother showing the game, TSN, I really want to see some guy talk to the harlem globetrotters

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Called it

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

thank christ the devils and Sens aren't in the playoffs

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Jesus christ

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

I mean, if the Pens were to poo poo themselves vs any opponent, I would've picked this game, but still, god drat.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

:effort: horny

no shutout

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Holy gently caress, did TSN just not show the part of the game where sid scored? How is this broadcast so loving bad, it's worse than Root.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

rex rabidorum vires posted:

loving TSN is too busy jerking off EK and the Pens scored.

Okay, I thought it might have just been cause I was looking away, but no, they're really that bad.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

:siren: Swagelin!

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Letang for Norris

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Swagsx2 :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ergo Propter Hog