Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
There's a loving dude out there who is loving hammered right now. Drunker than any other man on earth. How drunk is he?

And what country does he reside in? I'm going with....

Estonia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

some russian dude once tested a bac over 1%

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED75tzHIFok

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wrong again, mctwatterson

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

http://coed.com/2014/05/27/the-10-highest-bacs-ever-recorded/

#10 is already at .708%

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Lahey

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
calm down isaac

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Drunk enough to, hey you think yer better than me huh?

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

JiveHonky posted:

calm down isaac

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Was gonna post this

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k75mEhmfeCE

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

I'm say I am 3 bottles of jack in right now

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't think you can get to 100% without an actual transfusion but I'm no doctor.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im at 120% bac

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
There was this rugby league player who got found in the gutter out the front of the police station and the police report had a line like "he was the drunkest man on earth"

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Twat McTwatterson posted:

There's a loving dude out there who is loving hammered right now. Drunker than any other man on earth. How drunk is he?

And what country does he reside in? I'm going with....

Estonia.

My dad during his school years had to go to jail cells to interview people who were being held and tell them basic legal poo poo.

One dude apparently had a BAC of like .73 which he said to the cop "that can't be possible!"

He went into the sell and talked to the guy who seemed only mildly buzzed. Apparently the guy was like six foot eight and still mostly coherent.

In all seriousness though.

Andre the Giant probably was. That dude had to drink kegs to get drunk.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have probably been the drunkest person on the block before possibly even street

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive had a few shockers where i was the srunkest person in the resteraunt

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I also was the drunkest person at a comedy gig amd they got me on the microphone and by that stage i think i was 20 odd beers deep and didnt know what was going on

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The drunkest man on earth doesn't stay on earth for very long.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I spent hours yelling abus3 at every act amd they didnt invest in bouncers cause it was a free thing put on by the town.

They not only didnt kick me out they kept serving me beer

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I'm confident that I have been the drunkest person in the state several times.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

Andre the Giant probably was. That dude had to drink kegs to get drunk.

I get what you're trying to say but a bathtub with two gallons of milk poured in it is not the world's fullest gallon jug of milk

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
ask dad gay

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

He may not be conscious right now :ohdear:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I was over at my metalhead's friend's house one time and they were having a small house party, maybe 20 people were there. Around half past midnight a frat guy in a white t-shirt with spiked hair (this would have been about 2005 or something) wandered in and stared doing a lot of eye contact and earnest introductions of himself. He was already pretty zapped, but he had a few more beers and then passed out on the side of the house. Of course that side of the house was the nearest one to the exit to the bathroom and was the normal place you'd go piss if the bathroom was inaccessible to you at the moment. I think everybody at that party with a penis pissed on that passed out guy. He woke up at around 2am and was stumbling around mumbling aloud about "Wow drat must have rained on me dude drat" while everybody laughed like a hyena and he eventually stumbled away up the street.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Sheep-Goats posted:

I was over at my metalhead's friend's house one time and they were having a small house party, maybe 20 people were there. Around half past midnight a frat guy in a white t-shirt with spiked hair (this would have been about 2005 or something) wandered in and stared doing a lot of eye contact and earnest introductions of himself. He was already pretty zapped, but he had a few more beers and then passed out on the side of the house. Of course that side of the house was the nearest one to the exit to the bathroom and was the normal place you'd go piss if the bathroom was inaccessible to you at the moment. I think everybody at that party with a penis pissed on that passed out guy. He woke up at around 2am and was stumbling around mumbling aloud about "Wow drat must have rained on me dude drat" while everybody laughed like a hyena and he eventually stumbled away up the street.

It sounds like he was on a mission to meet people, but it ended up being a total wash.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

I also was the drunkest person at a comedy gig amd they got me on the microphone and by that stage i think i was 20 odd beers deep and didnt know what was going on

My drunken Irish friend once got drunk enough to fall off of his stool at the bar right onto the floor. The bartender was standing right in front of him when it happened. The next thing she saw was probably his hand come up on top of the bar which he used to pull himself back up to his feet, he then took about forty seconds to find and right his stool, then sat down and ordered a "beer and a shot" and she served him without blinking.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

It sounds like he was on a mission to meet people, but it ended up being a total wash.

I sometimes drive by that house when I'm back in that town and always laugh about everyone pissing directly on this passed out frat guy.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
heh you might say theres not much blood in my... alcohol system

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOj4VDd8E08

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The drunkest man on earth is currently unconscious in a gutter and about to die from alcohol poisoning.

Behold your hero.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
just about to spin off it

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CndVtLvCMEI

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hes probably got the mental faculties of an infant right now, just grabbing and shaking things, laughing.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

BigBadSteve posted:

The drunkest man on earth is currently unconscious in a gutter and about to die from alcohol poisoning.

Behold your hero.

Stay safe Lowtax

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

I'm pretty certain I've been at least the drunkest man on the whole street before.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Did anyone say lahey yet

SqueePower
May 25, 2006
tube
Soiled Meat

Isaac posted:

Same it was John dore and I rubbed his beard then my friends apologized for my disruptive behaviour because theyre betas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

SqueePower posted:

Same it was John dore and I rubbed his beard then my friends apologized for my disruptive behaviour because theyre betas

My friends started by apologising for me like gayassses then they moved to a different table. I was front and centre at a table alone with a mountain of beer cans on the table

• Locked thread